Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TAZ Proclamation regarding the Inquisition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoner Central Council

FreePersons:

Whereas: The Veranda Incognita has under its protection a sentient, Free canine, one Fnordie;

and whereas: our membership includes several Free Cyber Sentients, the Fnordettes;

and whereas: there are not and never have been any Nomads in the Omega 49 system;

and whereas: as Ontological Anarchists and Temporary Autonomous Zoners, we consider the racist and xenophobic attitudes and precepts of the so-called "Inquisitors" to be abhorrent, and contrary to the Free evolution of humanity and its brother species (excepting our common enemy, the Nomads);

and whereas: The Discordian religion and philosophy has always been of a Neophilic nature, from the days of the ancient H.E.A.D. (Hedonistic Engineering and Development) Revolution on Terra;

and whereas; The Inquisition's agenda appears to be extremely Neophobic in nature, until proven otherwise to our satisfaction;

Therefore: We hereby Declare and Proclaim the Omega 49 system, and specifically Gran Canaria and its immediate (25K) vicinity to be an "Inquisition Free Zone";

and further: we proclaim that any form of "Inquisition" of those under our protection is hereby proscribed;

and further: that any attempts by members of the Inquisition to advance their racist, xenophobic agendas and goals in this Zone are not welcome, and will be resisted by all peaceful, legal, and economic means;

and further: that any interference by the Inquisition with any TAZ member during the peaceful course of hir activities anywhere in Sirius will be considered an act of agression towards all TAZ.

Signed:

Reginald Asmodeus Waverly, Chief BooHoo, Veranda Incognita Cabal, Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Malaclypse 666, Episkopos, Para-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric (POEE), TAZ
F-23 Discordia, Free Cyber Sentient, TAZ
F-23 Sophie Noir, Free Cyber Sentient, TAZ

This Proclamation is effective immediately, unless of course, further discussion, debate, and polling of other TAZ members serves to amend, modify, or cancel said proclamation. TAZ members are welcome to comment here. R.A.W.
M'well, I quite agree. Simply because one is touched by the Goddess is no reason to torture them and try to make them walk on two legs. Why, if I had 4 legs, I'd want to use them all!

Kingpin, from the King's Carnival
Comm ID: Kai Thastus

To: TAZ people (come on what should I call ya?)

"Look, I offer my assistance in protecting these beings. This inquisition faction is disgusting. Hunting others for genetic differences. That is true villainy. As you may or may not know...I too am a genetic "freak"..."

Kai out..
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Denelo Mori
Target ID: TAZ
Encryption: None

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

Hello. I contact you, not as the Executive Commander of the Hellfire Legion, but as just me. Thank you very much for your proclamation of protection of slightly... different... people against those misguided bullies, as that's really all they are. I, for one, am quite... different. I won't go into details, but I will help you defend against these monstrosities if at all possible.

Denelo Mori out.
*END TRANSMISSION*