Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALG Wate Disposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AgeriaComm2-3.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]<::| Message: Greetings ALG Executives,

As you may have heard I am the new President of Ageira Technologies, and in my press conference I announced an increase in jobs within Ageira Technologies. To do this I have increased production within our factories. Unfortunately the waste we are producing is increased to a point where we can not get rid of it in Liberty so I am looking to outside sources to move the waste. The exact amount of waste is expected to be close to One Million Tons of Waste. So I am here to propose a contract in which the following will be offered:

Ageira Technologies will:
  • Export waste to ALG waste disposal stations.
  • Will offer ALG 50% of waste disposal contracts to move the waste at a price to be determined.
  • Will not hire any outside contractors to move the waste.
ALG will:
  • Allow the storage of Ageira Technologies waste.
  • Will [color=#FF0000]not open sealed Ageira Technologies waste cylinders.
  • Will allow 50% of the contract to be filled by Ageira Transports.
  • (Maybe) Allow the sale of one HWDU-430 "Golem" ALG Heavy Mover for use by Ageira Technologies.
These terms are negotiable, and I look forward to your reply.

Alexander Brown,
Ageira Technologies
## INCOMING SYN SIGNAL ##
... reading headers ...
id:hans.vorlinger|loc:new.berlin
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO AGEIRA HOST SYSTEM ~~

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

we are glad that you contacted ALG Waste Disposal for this very special task. Basically we are abled to fulfill your contract requirements, but let me list them and explain:
  1. ALG Waste Disposal will allow the storage of Ageira Technologies waste
    Technically we can extend our capabilities to 150% of the average level. So we would be abled to store a large amount of toxic waste, even if it is that much.
  2. ALG Waste Disposal will not open sealed Ageira Technologies waste cylinders
    Some time ago we automatised our waste reprocessing operations. Now all incoming waste barrels/cylinders are transported to the reprocessing facility and only opened one moment before the content is smeltered within the blast furnaces. Afterwards the cylinders are automatically transported to the cleaning tract. Nobody is abled to have a look at the waste during this time.
  3. ALG Waste Disposal will allow 50% of the contract to be filled by Ageira Transports
    This isn't a problem either. We will modify our docking cranes, so they will fit the Ageira ship sockets, too.
The only problem that will occur is the last point. We are not abled to even lend you a Mover, mein Herr. Currently all vessels of this kind are in use and I see no chance for you to obtain one at this point of time. I hope you understand that the production of this huge machines is only going slowly, as we are working on some improvement of the production processes.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hans Vorlinger
ALG Waste Disposal

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##
## RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION ##
[Image: PresidentWilliamsClassified-3.png]

[font=Book Antiqua]
Message: Greetings, I apologize for the delay in our reply. Ageira Technologies has gone through it's final power transfer and thus it took time for me to go over all the paper work left by the previous president. I think this all looks in order so I think we can consider this contract signed. I look forward to seeing your movers at our bases and stations.

Thank you,
President Thomas Williams, Ageira Technologies
End Transmission
Hail to Ageira. This is the captain of the ALG Heavy mover BRUMMBAR. I will be happy to pick up and transport your waste to our facility's. I do so already all over Liberty space. But this huge increase mean's alot of over time,and alot more LN harrassment. What kind of compenstion will me and my crew be getting for all this extra work? Also Liberty is a dangerous place,with alot of unfriendly's.
[Image: PresidentWilliamsClassified-3.png]

[font=Book Antiqua]
Message: It's quite impolite to not identify yourself, now I'm not sure if your a employee or not but this contract is currently only open to the ALG Waste Disposal Company. (Faction) In terms of compensation for those part of the faction we have yet to determine a reasonable fee.

Thank you,
President Thomas Williams, Ageira Technologies
End Transmission