Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: L'Espion Rouge Report Databse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::ENCRYPTION DETECTED-LEVEL 9001::
::CRACKING ENCRYPTION::
Seven hours later...
::ENCRYPTION CRACKED::
::OPEN MESSAGE::

Comm ID: L'Espion Rouge
To: The Gallic Royalty
Subject: Report #1

Bonjour.
Je suis L'Espion Rouge. I have been working undercover in Liberty as a Junker and will be reporting in every few days, starting now. My first report is of the government and military. Liberty has a 'President', a James Powell. Most of the government seem to be infested with a 'Nomad', a kind of alien life-form. I will cover Nomads in a later report. Most of the Liberty Navy are infected with a disease known as 'Lawl's Syndrome', which causes people to think that they are in a kind of video game and say various Neural Net slang phrases, such as 'lol', 'rofl' and, in the case of some of the pirates, '2milrdai'. If this spreads to Gallia, the results would be davastating. (NB: The most common ship for lolwuts, as victims of this horrible disease are called, is an Assault Battlecruiser. The rest of the Liberty Navy is safe from this, but I heard a rumor about a ship called the LNS Tundra that went missing and is now infested with Nomads. The Liberty Security Force seems to be at war with a group called The Order who are apparantly dedicated to stopping The Nomads. This is all just rumors, and I will find out more when I have the time.

::TRANSMISSION LOST::