Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message from Interspace to Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Sonya Nakano
Source: Roppongi Station, New Tokyo
Encryption level: Low

*Begin Transmission*

Konnichiwa. I am Sonya Nakano of Interspace Commerce. I wish to contact you about getting some special luxuries for the company Ryuujin, the 'Nakano.Cargo&Finance'. The ship itself was, interesting enough, brought at a Renzu shipyard, because a retiring trader sold it to help purchase a yacht.

The ship itself has undergone a complete maintenance overhaul recently. However, there are still materials needed. The plants in the onboard garden are starting to wither and die, partly from worn gardening machinery, and partly from old age. The gardening equipment has since been fixed, but the onboard teahouse lacks the glamor it once had, due to expensive silverware and furniture breaking in a pirate attack, and replaced with cheap stuff.

Therefore, I would like to request a complete redesign of the onboard garden and teahouse. I am interested in looking at what options are available for this, and estimates on cost.

Although cost is not an issue, time is. Therefore it would be appreciate for this to be taken care of in a timely fashion. Shakin and Sayonara!
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Okada Kazuya
Source: Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo
[Image: Kazuya-av-1.png]
*Begin Transmission*
Konnichiwa Miss Nakano.
I have been made aware of your requirements and am pleased to say that we can fit you into our maintainence Schedual.
Your ship will be cleared for mooring in berth 3 at Yokohama Shipyards upon your arrival.
While there is additional charges imposed for express service, we will do everthing in our power to have your ship ready at the earliest time possible.
We are aware of your needs and have all needed parts on standby.
Lodgings will be available for youself and your crew at no extra charge and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Sayonara.
Okada Kazuya.
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Sonya Nakano
Source: Interspace Armored Transport <Error>, New Tokyo System
Encryption level: Medium

*Begin Transmission*

The Ryuujin has been parked at Yokohama Shipyard. While I am grateful for your request for lodging, I am afraid I must refuse, as there is work to be done on Roppongi. As I am sending this message, an armored transport is ferrying me and my crew around.

I have looked through the list of designs for the teahouse and garden, and have selected the ones I like. The enclosed data packet contains the layout I want. Feel free to bill the company for this.

Arigato and Sayonara.

*End Transmission*
*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Okada Kazuya
Source: Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo
[Image: Kazuya-av-1.png]
*Begin Transmission*

A very wise choice, these components will help show the inner beauty these vessels are famous for.
We will have your vessel refiited, prepped and ready for departure in 36 hours.
We thank you for choosing Samura Heavy Industries, the name behind Kusari industry.
Please accept this voucher for a fifteen percent discount on your next ship service or refit.
Sayonara.
Okada Kazuya