Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: President Powell, LN Admirals, LPI Chiefs and LSF Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AgeriaComm2-3.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]<::| Message: Mr. President, Admirals, Chiefs and Directors of your various prestigious departments within the Military.

A few weeks a go I wrote a message to the Liberty Navy and LSF about the future of Liberty. Recently I have taken the mantle that is President of Ageira Technologies and I believe changes are needed to benefit both Ageira and Liberty. Long ago, Valhalla Research as it was called back than and Liberty worked hand in hand in both Military and Civilian Research and Construction projects. As a man of Liberty I believe there is much we can accomplish together to reshape and rebuild the once great economy of this house.

I send this so that we can discuss the future of Ageira Technologies and the future of Liberty. To start I would like to discuss what Ageira Technologies and to a lesser extent (not being the president of DSE) what DSE is planning to do. As President I have authorized the complete expansion of Ageira Production as well as made plans to fund the construction of a number of Stations, the construction of a new Shipyard and the upgrade of Baltimore Station all of which will be done by DSE.

You will be happy to know that Detroit Station has increased it's production of Munitions aimed for various Liberty Military bases and Battleships. All this work will increase jobs in Liberty greatly and all this can be done in the name of your presidency, Mr President as I do believe there is a reelection sometime in the near future. This is one of many projects you can get involved with to boost not only your own campaign but Liberty itself.

To you and the Liberty Admirals there is something we need to help us make this a reality. As I mentioned I want to take Ageira back to the days when it worked hand in hand with Liberty and to do this I would like to have Military Research Contracts and Military Production Contracts back in the hands of the workers. We simply ask that approved Ageira Researchers are permitted to work in Section 21 (Please don't ask how we know about it we built the damned gate) as well as allow DSE Shipyard to construct Military Vessels.

In return we offer the following:
  • Ageira Researches will continue as they once did to make improvements that will benefit Liberty but more specifically the Navy and other military departments.
  • 90% of all vessels produced in DSE Shipyards will be allocated to various military departments.
  • The other 10% will be sold to the newly developed Ageira Security Force. (See Below)
The next order of business has to do with the Gate & Trade Lane system within Liberty Space. Over the years we have maintained to a extent all of the lanes within Sirius, but as time goes on more and more maintenance is required. To completely maintain the Trade Lane Network we (DSE and Ageira) have developed various maintenance divisions to inspect and repair them. As a token of our appreciation we will do the inspections and repairs for almost no added costs as we wish for you to accept our offer listed above.

There is a small addition Ageira would like met and that is the permission for the Ageira Security Force to be given the following: (DSE may have it's own addition which will be brought up by them.)

1. Permission to fly Military Vessels, and use Military weapons produced by Deep Space Engineering as stated above.
2. Permission to fly and Patrol the Trade Lane System within Liberty Space in Fighters, Bombers and Gunships.
3.Full authority to punish and destroy anyone who attacks an Ageira Vessel within Liberty Space.
4.Full authority to deal with ANYONE who damages or causes disruption to any of the Trade Lanes.
5.Permission to engage pirates who are pirating civilian vessels within Liberty Space.

The Ageira Security Force is designed to patrol all Trade Lanes to protect Ageira Property and lighten the load on the LPI and LN. In theory this would allow you to focus on other things like the war with Rheinland and protecting various classified areas from those who would attempt to sneak in. Overall we think that everything listed here is fair for both parties and in the end could help spark a new generation for Liberty, it's Corporations and it's Citizens.

I believe I have covered everything I intended to cover but I'm sure we will have much more business to discuss in the future. I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely, Alexander Brown
President of Ageira Technologies.

Message Retransmitted
--Incomming transmission--
--Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson--

Greetings President Brown. We have received your transmission and it is currently in discussion.

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
[Image: AgeriaComm2-3.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]<::| Message: Ah thank you Admiral, I was worried my transmission was not getting through I will wait patiently for your response as this is something that takes a great deal of thought. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Alexander Brown
President, Ageira Technologies