Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: 2ndflip.png]Commander Jack Malrone
[Image: 2nda.png]
[Image: malrone.png]
>Magellan Strike.

Dear BAF Admiralty,

I'd like to forward my thanks regarding your assistance in Magellan yesterday. Your efforts meant the Navy could recover one of its malfunctioning cruisers stranded deep in Magellan space. I only wish I could've returned the favour by smashing some of those geek's glasses in New London (Ie: The Hackers). However, I'm sure your fleet not only smashed their glasses, but vapourised their ships as well.

Fighting for justice comes at a price, as I'm sure you know. Although I was busy "hotwiring" our stranded cruiser, its my understanding some of your officers fell in battle. I send my condolences to those pilots which had their ships destroyed in the battle.

Its my hope the Liberty Navy and the Bretonian Armed Forces can, in the future, work together in ridding threats common to both our houses.

For the continued friendship between our two great nations,

Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End
[Transmission End]

:::Incoming Transmission:::
Comm ID: Commodore Blake Owen
RE: Magellan

Commander,

It was my pleasure and the pleasure of Bretonia's pilots to restore peace to our boarders. Your capitol ships were most effective at crippling their larger ships while we provided fighter cover. Despite their unexpectedly large fighter cover, which unfortunately led to high casualties in our bomber wing, we were able to set back the offensive capability of the Lane Hackers. Our bomber pilots are recovering on Leeds, and will likely return to duty soon.

As for the pirates in Bretonia, we would have liked to continue to assist you, but you of course understand that the home front has the priority in such a situation.

In hope that we continue to keep the boarder worlds safe for commerce,

-Blake Owen

:::Transmission Ends:::