Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 101st/Mirage to HF, LH, VR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sending transmission...
To: Hellfire Legion, The Lane Hackers, Vagrant Raiders
Subject: Renewal

Recently, Mirage has been merged into the 101st Outcast Guard wing, which has finally given me more skilled pilots to recruit. This combined with the necessary re-registration of our 13GS-1 gunship, Apparition, has led me to make this transmission.

As Administrator Jameson may have informed you, we will be operating in Liberty in the near future. Precision strikes against enemies of the Outcasts, most of which are also your own enemies. We are not pirates and we are not smugglers; whatever you're doing, we will not interfere with.

We would like access to all Lane Hacker Fighter- and Bomber-class ships by [101st-M] ships, along with, ideally, the guns as well - if nothing else, I would like permission to continue using the set of Hellflurries on my fighter. Further, I am requesting permission to continue using the gunship [101st-M]MNS-Apparition, as it fits our operations profile far better than the Tridente. The Apparition, however, will be kept out of Liberty except in case of emergencies.

While I could merely direct this to only one of your organizations, I feel it would be better to request this of and inform all three, for ease in paperwork, cooperation, and avoiding conflict.

Regardless of your decision, I have enclosed combat data related to the Hacker equipment I have used so far. Hellflurries compare quite favorably to Wyrms, and the gunship's agility kept it largely unharmed in a large-scale engagement in Omicron Alpha against multiple capital ships and bombers. It should be useful for further development.

-Squadron Commander Ayumu Ishida
101st Guard Wing, 2nd Special Operations Squadron "Mirage"
Praemonitus Praemunitus

Enclused Files:
combat_data|A30tach.dat
combat_data|13GS-1fleet.dat

End of transmission
[Communications ID: D. Jameson]

[Re: Support.]

This request is directly connected to the Ghosts of Razgriz and as such has my [our] full support.

That will be all.

[Transmission Terminated.]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: Medium
Encryption: Full
Destination: "Mirage" Squadron
Source: Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse, location untraceable
Subject: Support

Your operations and use of tech have the support of the Legion so long as you refrain from firing upon civilian vessels. So far as it's only strikes against the upholders of Liberty's government you have planned, we'll not have any problems.

Signed,

Reynard Joyeuse,
Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

Guests? Oh goody. You're cleared to land on Montezuma and the Metropolis. Except don't go anywhere beyond the docking bays when you're on the Metropolis. Because then I'd have to shoot you.

Blast whoever the hell you want to. I don't really care anymore..

LaBrie looks distantly towards the stars...

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out.
End of Transmission.
--------Incoming Transmissiom-----------

Code Verification: Complete, Access granted.

Comm ID; Sylpheed
Location: Aboard the Liberty rogue Battleship Another Fine Product From the Nonsense Factory

Message begins

Greetings Commander Ishima

Though this message is not addressed to you, I feel it incumbent that I re-iterate what i told Jameson, Mirage Squadron has berths and docking areas set aside for them on Alcatraz base. You are free to come and go as you please.

As for the Vagrant Raiders to whom this message is chiefly addressed, No. You do not get to set who can and cannot land on Montezuma, the contract you signed with the LR gave you permission to help the SOB run what operations they needed out of Montezuma. Montezuma is not yours, it is Rogue turf. As from now that contract is suspended pending renegotiation. You do not waltz around my bases pretending you're in charge.

Sylpheed Out.

Message Ends.

-----Transmission terminated-------
Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James
Destination: Sylpheed
CC: All involved parties

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

Whispers can be heard off the screen saying "Oh now you've done it", and "Good friggin' work LaBrie.."

Harumm, herrepghm. Greetings, Mr. Sylpheed.

I would like to take this opportunity to.. correct a few things. One, this whole contract misunderstanding. The SOB had rented/bought Montezuma from the Liberty Rogues apart from the Vagrant Raiders. They contacted us after the deal had been concluded, saying that they had "bought" Montezuma and we were free to use it as we wished. As you can see, VR was not a part of the diplomatic or negotiation process. We were merely operating under the assumption that it was SOB's. Obviously this is not the case.

So, on behalf of the High Overlord, who is currently... *coughs* and the rest of VR, I would like to formally apologize for the error, and we hope that this will not put a permanent dent in VR/LR relations. We're packing our bags, and will be re-based on board the Metropolis by nightfall.

James LaBrie, Assistant to the High Overlord, Vagrant Raiders, signing out.

End of transmission.
Sending transmission...
To: Hellfire Legion, The Lane Hackers, Vagrant Raiders
Subject: Renewal

I have two out of three responses. I'm waiting for the third.

-Captain Ayumu Ishida
101st Guard Wing, 2nd Special Operations Squadron "Mirage"
Praemonitus Praemunitus

End of transmission.
Re-sending...