Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Daumann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: DaumannWallcopy.png]

Just a humble heads up that a few associates and myself will be entertaining the player vacuum surrounding this rather interesting corporation.

If anyone wishes to complain about some facet of our conduct feel free to PM me or, if closer to your speed, respond here or create an entirely new thread.

Threads comparing myself to a racist slaver dictator fascist are currently in vogue, if I'm following the trends.

If you feel like you might enjoy throwing on the 'ol D: and climbing into the stained white van that is my creative vision factory feel free to fling a PM my way.

We'll see what happens. Imagine we'll have some fun. I'm not trying for anything nearly as serious as some of my prior ventures.

Oh yeah. Since it's currently my "thing" we're closed economy. You come in with your socks, CSV and prayers. Everything else gets checked at customs.
D:

This is my formal response to your idea. Back to Rheinland, stealing my roots.
I still have my Daumann miner.
' Wrote:Oh yeah. Since it's currently my "thing" we're closed economy. You come in with your socks, CSV and prayers. Everything else gets checked at customs.

I'm a masochist.

But not much of one, mining is easier than a Corsair pirate.
Well, it's about time. Daumann has some great potential... ALG/Kruger is waiting for some interesting competitor.:)
' Wrote:Well, it's about time. Daumann has some great potential... ALG/Kruger is waiting for some interesting competitor.:)

Kruger? Who're they? Is that some new electronic ba.... OOOOOOH. Them! From that 80 year war thing?

Are they still around? I thought they folded forever ago.

That's wild.

ALG huh? They're pretty cool. If I throw a cup out the airlock I do so with the knowledge that ALG will pick it up and thank me for it.

I think the competition will be robust, professional and respectful on all sides.

(I make lulz)
t'was Oder Shipyard where i can get a Daumann ID, wasn't it?

Hmmm shipyard... reminds me of something else:crazy:
Wow dusty wants an faction with piracy potential:D

You go girl!
' Wrote:Player vacuum?
:shok:

You know what?

[Image: red_hessians.jpg]

Also, where do I sign up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7