Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: mr.sc.dr. Alias Cole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[-->>]Username: mr.sc.dr. Alias Cole
[-->>]Password: ******

[-->>-->>-->>-->>-->>]

[-->>]Entry 01
[-->>]Date: Unknown

My name is primarius MD MSc Alias Cole, i just woke up in my ship, i have been a sleep for some time, if you wonder how i know, one look at the ship would be enough, it feels like no one was here for decades, my robot units run out of batteries, and that means no one was here for a long time since they can recharge at almost any light there is.

I am feeling quite insecure the ship has some fuel so i should try to triangulate my position and start my engines so i can drift to some populated space.

After some calculations i have decided to go in the way of this big star, somewhere around it might be a chance of someone picking me up, a researcher or something....

Anyway i am back into crio

Oh and better to write what i remember so far, i was on some mission me and my dear friend Dr. Hermann Van Pelt agreed that i should go and visit a strange anomaly i don't even remember seeing it, i hope i will get some memories of what happened later on.

For now so long dear log.

[-->>]Logging out

[-->>-->>-->>-->>-->>]

[-->>]Entry 02
[-->>]Date: unknown

Woke up , who knows how much time passed since i was lat awake, i see i someone found me, but i guess i don't really have luck, they took all my weapons and everything on board, at least they left me my shields and powered up everything in my ship and get me headed to Manhattan if my readings are correct.

After i got there tried to find some of my friends but most of them where either dead or very old i found out that the year is 817 A.S.

I wonder what happened to my dear friend dr. Van Pelt, someone told me that the station was destroyed, and i heard several stories about what happened to it.

I am going to see if there is any of my friends alive that will still recognize me

[-->>]Logging out

[-->>-->>-->>-->>-->>]

[-->>]Entry 03
[-->>]Date: September 26, 817 A.S.

I found out the date and year, ahm i spend so much time in crio, nevertheless i wanted to find someone i know, so i went to the bar on Manhattan and ask some questions there. I have no idea why but people weren't really in a mood to talk.

Until i heard a knock on my doors there was this guy that wanted to know why i was asking about Tiberius Van Pelt, after a little talk i told him i wanted to find out about what happened to dr van pelt his brother, he seemed interested but when i asked him if he knows him he said no, i decided it would be unwise to talk more and we finished our conversation, i will try to find out more in the days ahead.

[-->>]Logging out

[-->>-->>-->>-->>-->>]

[-->>]Entry 04
[-->>]Date: October 09, 817 A.S.

Seems liberty is not so safe as i think i will be heading to bretonia i had some frineds there and i am eager to see what happened to them. I am going to acquire some weapons and a decent shield, and check if my ship papers are still in order.

I am rethinking about that guy Toruk Makto why doesn't he have his fathers surname, should i really trust him... I guess till i don't meet him and talk to him in person i can''t really know.

I shouldn't lose any more time i will head there right away.

[-->>]Logging out