Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jonas Braun log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Uploading recorded data..**
**Upload Complete, Playing recorded data..**

Braun's log.

About six hours ago I have been recommended for promotion in ze Rheinwehr.
Zey woke me up out of bed and told me to come to headquarters as soon as possible. Ze conversation has just ended and it seemed I have been promoted to ze rank of Captain.
It seems that chancellor Nikolaus Reinhardt has recommended me fit for duty in a yet to be constructed Rheinland Cruiser.

Zey have left me with a order to gather a crew of chiefs which will run each department in ze cruiser. We've also come to ze conclusion to name ze ship ze Hindenburg, a rather ironic name as it seems that zere has been a zeppelin many years ago that carried ze same name, unfortunately it crashed and burned, a very tragic accident I must say. Lets hope that won't happen to us.

Now I'm going to get some coffee and zink over who my chiefs will be.

**Paused**
**Resumed**

Okay what was probably just a second of pause in ze recording was two hours of hard zinking for me. But I have come to ze conclusion to recommend some friends of mine in ze Rheinwehr.

To be my second in command, and ze commanding officer of all on board gunners I have recommended Florian Becker. He has been in boot camp with me and we've always been a good team.
As Chief intelligence officer I have recommended Max Kaiser, a man that always knows something. We've met on company headquarters a long time ago.
Chief engineering will be Jacob Huber, a man with two right hands.
Chief medical will be Nico Krause, sometimes I believe his hands have curing powers.
Chief of supplies will be Simon Maier, hard working guy and sure up for ze task.
Chief emergencies will be Niels Walter, he has been a firemen for many years on New Berlin and sure would like ze challenge of being a rescuer on the Hindenburg, lets hope he won't have to do anything.
Last but not least ze Chief of navigation, I have recommended Ben Peters for that, he's a man that never gets lost and would sure be a big help.

All great men I must say, a official document of ze ship will be uploaded in my log as soon as the cruiser has finished construction. In the mean time we have to be training scenarios, and preparing for ze big task that lays ahead of us.

Auf wiedersehen.

**Stopped**

Braun's log.

At around midnight I have received a call that the Hindenburg was close to completion. Only the interior, lighting and some other things still had to be installed.
It seemed that the construction shipyard workers have made over hours to get the ship done in time.
However the early notice granted me enough time to finish the ships commanding crew data, I'll upload it to the log right away.

**Loading.. complete**

The Hindenburg Wrote:[Image: rheinwehrcruiser.jpg]

Rheinwehr ''Hindenburg'' Cruiser

Ships high command.
Captain: Jonas Braun
Commander: Florian Becker

Head of department
Chief Communications: Tim Koch
Chief Engineering: Jacob Huber
Chief Medical bay: Nico Krause
Chief of Supplies: Simon Maier
Chief Emergencies: Niels Walter
Chief of Navigation: Ben Peters

Total crew count: 150 crew members

The Hindenburg will now be on duty, all important events I shall upload in my personal log for own review.

**Stopped**

Braun's log.

We've just returned safely after we've received orders to investigate on a Liberty Cruiser making trouble in ze Hamburg system. Upon arrival at Planet Hamburg we made direct contact with ze Liberty Cruiser call signed EisenSeele.
Their captain was a real coward like any other Liberty Officer, just like our General told us as ze cruiser directly made way back to Liberty.

Shortly after we've received orders to execute ze cruiser to prevent the Navy captain from reporting back.
We waited for ze cruiser to arrive in ze Texas system, apparently ze cruiser got stuck in ze asteroid field.
It took their captain five minutes to make it into Texas, thats were we opened fire.

The cruiser called for backup, shortly after a Navy Officer named Jimmy Rodger arrived and engaged our vessel. That silly pilot however got blown to dust by our professional gunners. Another Cruiser showed up call signed Palatinate, and demanded us to leave. However ze EisenSeele was still intact and we were forced to complete ze orders first. We managed to take down ze cruiser, at that exact same moment a third cruiser and a battle cruiser arrived at ze scene and we were forced to retreat.

There has been quite some damage done to our ship and we'll have to stay here on ze shipyard until all the damage has been taken care off.
At least we managed to complete ze orders.

Braun out.

**Stopped**