Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
-> Encryption; HIGH
**From; Alex Daniels**
**To; Liberty Navy**
***Subject; Bomber Request***

Howdy Admirals, of the Liberty Navy, i have been inclined to again ask for technology. More precise, the Upholder Bomber.
Its a marvelous craft, and id like to have such a craft. My current bomber, a BH Bomber is not living up to my standards, and thus id like some new, exciting and advanced technology for use. Something that i can pop some rouge and outcast gunboats with. Something that can bring down those darn light-footed smugglers. Something that screams, do not mess with me.

I know you are a nation at war and thus i will ofcourse offer a deal worthy such a ship. So i propose a one-time 10 million cr payment to a naval bank account of your choise, note that this ship will stay in liberty for a while, it will however, leave every now and then. Again, i am a bounty hunter, and unless the targets comes to me, ill have to come to them.

I see this deal fair, if you do however see this, unacceptable, please state a price and i will take it into consideration.

I wish you all, a good evening.
Signed:
Alex Daniels, Former EA Leader

OOC:
//The ship that will be used is the EA|Slowly. It is not certain if i will be kicked fully from EA or not, but i expect the results sometime soon. Untill then it will be used as my primary EA bomber.
***Transmission ended***
-> Encryption OFF
Transmission starting...

Sender: Willows, Sarah - Admiral
Recipients: Bounty Hunter Alex Daniels

"I've forwarded your request to the other members of the Navy High Command, Mister Daniels.

I see little in terms of problems of actually sparing another mass-produced Li-117 Bomber, however even if your request gets approved, you have to understand that we cannot hand you one of our 'own' ships.

We would have to send that one specific ship from our manufacturing facilities to Norfolk Shipyard first, then remove all technology restricted to the Liberty Navy only, and then we would have to send it to Baltimore Shipyard in order for DSE engineers to replace said missing technology with the Civilian equivalent.

While the ferrying of the craft from point A to point B and then to point C isn't very costly, replacing the technology and doing the necessary maintenance is.

Since I doubt you want to hear all the specific details and the other junk, you get the short version.
All the things that need to be done before we can let you lay hands on the ship practically double its cost, and ten millions wouldn't cut it.

Instead, the cost would be as high as 15766260 Credits.
Add the paperwork and tada, we're at double what you offered, namely twenty million Credits.

Provided you're fine with that, and provided Fleet Admiral Hale and the rest of the bunch agree, I don't see anything being in your way of getting that bomber.

Needless to say that we, that is the Liberty Navy, would reserve the right to reacquire the ship should it ever take part in any action against the law or anything else like that.
Really goes without saying that we don't want our ships to be seen doing crazy stunts that piss people off.

Anyway, I've informed the High Command. Expect a clear response within the next forty-eight hours."

End of transmission.
-> Encryption; HIGH
**From; Alex Daniels**
**To; Liberty Navy**
***Subject; Re;Re;Bomber Request***

Howdy sir, i can probably spare another 10 million cr... well i gotta cancel that suite at Luxury liner Shetland, but hey, this is more important.

Consider this a deal, just notify me about time and bank account. The rest will be done in a matter of seconds.

Signed:
Alex Daniels, Former EA Leader
***Transmission ended***
-> Encryption OFF
-> Encryption; MEDIUM
**From; Alex Daniels**
**To; Liberty Navy**
***Subject; Re;Re;Bomber Request***

I have patiently waited for your call, gentlemen, im afraid i have recieved none. Would you gentlemen, please, get onto your comms and reply to this transmission?

Thank you.

Signed:
Alex Daniels
***Transmission ended***
-> Encryption OFF