Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The KNF High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=System]=Incoming Transmition=
=Error: Source override detected=
=Source location: [color=#000099]Freeport 1
=
=Priority level: Medium=
=Encyrption level: High=
=Playing message=

Konnichiwa honorable KNF members,

*A hooded figure appears on the screen*

[Image: 223d80b7d328c0_full.gif]

My name is Derilos Granar and I am the leader of The Shadow Council. I am contacting you today becuase I wish to use your Gunboat to fight against the Hispanics. I beleive it will help us wonderously and reduce our casualties in the future. I can assure you, I won't be shooting anyone in kusari with it, that you can be assured. My hatred for the Outcasts and Corsairs runs deeper then anything else could..but that is a personal matter. Back to the moment at hand, I intend to use this ship in the Taus and Omega sectors as our ZOI is all the Tau, Omega and Sigma systems and as you might already know, this is where most of the piracey and frequent attacks on Kusari and parts of Rheinland happen. If you also don't mind, I cannot say no to helping you a bit by attacking Bretonia stragglers now and then but as I said, the Hispanic race is our primary target and they will be a hand full as is...

If you have any questions for me just let me know and I will answer them the best that I can. I look forward to your reply...

[font=System]=Transmition ended=
=Message ended=
=Channel open=

...From: Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: A hooded figure, Freeport 1

Konnichiwa,
Kusari Gunboats are military equipment of which use is restricted to Kusari Naval Forces Officers. Request denied.

Signed,