Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pitch Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 1_62_Hayden_Christensen_320.jpg]
Name: Michael Valen
Birth Place: Unknown
Year of Birth: Presumably 792 AS
Date of Birth: Unknown

Michael Valen is a living mystery, a human riddle that is still not solved, and probably never will be. Little is known of him, and that what is known is most likely far from the truth, or doubtful at best. Rumor has it that he was born on Planet Curacao, that is located within the Cortez system. But this information is shady, for some state that he was born on Planet Houston, and yet some speak of him being born in Bretonia. The only known picture of him was sent to the Police Authorities by an unknown person, presumably Michael himself sent it.

The year of his birth is also an information veiled with secrets and myths. No records exist about his birth, and no doctors or nurses that witnessed his birth were ever found. One woman from Bretonia, named Caroline, last name not revealed to the public, claimed that she was Michael's mother, and spoke of the year 792 AS as the year Michael was born. But she has been a patient of the New London Psychic Institute since then. Some said that she is mad, but some claimed that she was declared mental to deny her testimony about her being Michael's mother. His father was never mentioned anywhere, which lead to the conclusion that he was long gone, and no one had any information concerning him.

Caroline also spoke of this boy being an extremely quiet and shy, who hadn't had many friends while growing up. She speaks of him as a very smart and talented young boy, who excelled in school, especially in subjects such as mathematics, logistics, and politics. And as an opposition to other children his age, was never fond of school subjects such as physical education. He always preferred using his mind and wit instead of his physical attributes. She claimed that Michael was a student of the Winston Private School, on the Planet New London. While the teachers of that school have no records nor memories of him being a student here, they do remember a boy with similar personality. He was described as a child with incredible instincts and reflexes, that went by the name of Lewis, last name unknown.

However, even with these testimonies from the teachers of the Winston Private School, all leads and information concerning Michael disappear when he was approximately 18 years old. Caroline also claimed that Michael escaped from her home in 808 AS, so that concurs with the information that the teachers provided to the investigators.

Not long after the investigation about Michael's disappearance began, unusual things occurred. Caroline was found butchered in the New London Institute, her head was severed from her body, and her tongue was cut out and burned with a candle that was lit in her room. There was a writing on the wall of the room that was written in Caroline's blood, it simply said "SHHHHHH". No clues were found in the room that could lead to the killer, but the writing on the wall lead to the conclusion that Michael came back to silence his mother, and remove any and all that could reveal his location, or in fact any information about his life.

Further investigation traced Michael footsteps to the Planet Curacao, which as some say it, confirms that he was born there, and completely denies Caroline's story. The investigators traced him to a person that was considered by some to be his father. After a long surveillance on his house, and not seeing any progress or movement they decided to risk it and entered the premisses. Only to find the said man hanging down from the ceiling. The description that follows is a direct quote from the investigators logs:

"What we found there is unexplainable and disgusting. The man that we later discovered was named Lewis, was hanging from the ceiling in his room. He was hanged by his head, and his arms and legs were cut off and placed on the bed beneath him in a shape of letters T and Y. Blood was everywhere, it was terrible."

It was yet later on discovered that the letters T and Y stood for thank you, and that Michael received fighter pilot training from this person. It may seem that Michael was covering his tracks well, since no clues were found at the man's premisses to where Michael is. Later on the investigators came into contact by a person who claimed to be Michael's friend. He provided information that Michael is currently somewhere in Bretonia, and that the most likely location is Planet Gaia. "An interesting turn of events it may seem. Michael may yet be found." the investigators say.

[Image: Anakin.png]
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 77

*Click*

Michael turns the log recorder. He was sitting on a rock near his Sabre, while the door of the ship remained open to light his small camp. It was a cold night, the temperature was closing to the freezing point. Michael was covered with a hood, and he had a strange looking robe on him. The robe seemed like it was made of a cheap material, but looked expensive at the same time. A fire was burning in front of him, which lit his face with a red and orange glow, making him appear as a demon beneath the hood.

"I have been here for 27 days now. Arghh I hate hiding!" - He screamed with a furious look on his face, "And its friggin cold!" - Tries to calm himself down and takes a bite of some piece of meat.

"Though this planet is hospitable enough. Food is everywhere, the water is drinkable. I'm not going to complain, as it could be more worse, much worse." - Looks towards the sky, it was clear and the stars were shining brightly, "Soon I'm going back up there! I have some unfinished business to attend to. Arthur served his purpose, but I must shut his jap to prevent him from blabbing more information to the Police." - He chuckled and took another bite of the meat.

"The good news is that my armor is charged and powered up, it drained my Sabre's power core pretty badly but its good now, the power core is recharging as we speak, a few more hours and it will have enough power to breach atmosphere." - Looks at his ship with pride, then looks at the armor that is charging inside it, and his eyes glowed with a maniacal reflection.

"The Old Man came to be handy after all, got to thank him once I see him in hell!"

*Click*

Michael Turns off the recorder and continues eating, while the temperature continued to drop. His appearance under the hood and the robe was miserly. His body was average, more skinny then stiff, but yet he had the strength of more larger men in appearance. After he finished with his meal, he put out the fire, and entered his ship, closing the doors so that the lights don't attract unnecessary attention. He sat in the cockpit, and turned the seat so he can glance on his armor, and opened his logs. Michael was an egoist and enjoyed reading and listening about himself.

"Let me see, where shall I begin today?" - Michael asked himself in wonder, "Ah yes. This will do! Haha!" - Starts laughing with a deranged look in his eyes.
[Image: hayden_christensen1.jpg]
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 03

*Click*

"Had a fight with Caroline. Hah! That slut! So I'm a screw up!? Friggin bitch!" - Michael talked into the log recorder with hatred in his voice, "She should mind her words or one day she might find herself falling down the stairs." - He continued swearing and shouting.

"That's it, I'm leaving the bitch! Lets see how will she'll live without someone taking care of here. Ahh what am I saying, she'll find some whore lover that will support here. Won't even notice I'm missing. Even better, no loose ends." - Anger, hatred, all could be heard in his voice, but tears could be seen in his eyes.

*Click*
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 06

*Click*

Rumbling could be heard all around Michael, as it he was in some transport of some sort. He was sitting in a dark corner with nothing but his bag, and his clothes. No food nor water, 2 days have passed since he last tasted a decent meal. Only a half empty bottle of water were in his possession, but the water was old, and had a stale taste, so Michael didn't drink it unless in an upmost urgency. His body was weak, it was cold, his fingers and feet were frozen, and he was unable to determine how much longer will the trip last. He cowered his feet with boxes that he found in the storage, he ripped them to use the carton to cover them. To keep his fingers warm he kept his hands in his pants, but no use, the cold was to strong. He was in pain, and cannot endure this suffering for much longer.

"Frigging its cold in here. My hands and feet are freezing. I can't even feel anything in them." - He spoke in the recorder and blew in his hands to try and warm them up, "No friggin use! Why the hell did I leave Caroline, that bitch is in a warm house right now, probably being warmed up by some whore lover! Ahhhh! Slut!"

"The Old Man was hard to find, but I managed it. The guy said that this transport will land on the planet he is on. Lets hope he wasn't lying, but it won't make much difference if he was, since I'll die then." - He sighted in desperation.

Michael took a sip of the water, "Hell this thing is disgusting!" - He spits it on the floor, "Can't be used for anything but washing th...." - A strong rumbling is heard, and Michael assumed it was the landing sequence and that the transport is breaching the atmosphere.

*Click*

Michael quickly stood up, nearly falling to the ground straight away because his feet were frozen. "Ahhhhh I could cut them off right now! Get up you stupid bastard!" - He said to himself, trying to encourage himself to get up.

The transport finally landed after passing the checks and scans. Michael was getting prepared to leave the ship before the pilot notices him inside, he took his bag and the bottle of water and hid behind a large crate. The pilot opened the cargo hold and entered the hold. The torn up boxes and the spit of water on the floor immediately raised his attention.

"Anyone here? Answer you scum?!" - The pilot asked in anger, but fear could be noticed in his voice. "Answer me or I'll call the authorities!?!"

"Ok, ok. Just calm down old man. Its just me." - Michael came out of his hiding place and showed himself to the pilot. The hood covered his face so the pilot was scared.

"Who are you boy!? What the hell are you doing here? And you tore up my boxes?!?! I'll get fired for that you stupid ****?!!!" - The pilot started shouting, angering Michael.

"Sorry old man, I needed a ride. I'll be off now. Won't cause you more trouble." - Michael said while trying to remain calm when hearing these insults.

"You ain't going no where boy! I'm calling the authorities!"

"No, please don't do that. I don't want any trouble. I'll just leave" - Begins to move toward the cargo hold door.

"Oh no you ain't dumbass! I'm calling the Police!" - Heads towards the comm console in the cargo hold.

"No stop!" - Michael runs towards him and tries to stop him. The pilot pulls out his gun.

"Boy I'm gonna shoot you if you don't stop." - And he continued towards the comm console.

"Ok, ok, calm down old man." - While saying this he realized that he will be caught, and returned to Caroline, the one thing he despises and loves in this world. He saw an opportunity to take the gun from the pilot, so he moved up with haste and reached his hand toward the gun. The pilot noticed it and a struggle began.

"What are you doing boy!? Stupid little **** up! Arghhh.....Ahhh!"

"Give me the gun old man!"

The struggle continued and Michael managed to gain the upper hand and just as he was about to take the gun from the pilot, the final struggle made the gun fire, shooting the pilot in the head, and splashing his brain all over the comm console. Michale just stood there and watched.

"Friggin old man. I told you to wait." - He continued to watch the old man lying on the floor, blood dripping from his head, "I'm gonna go now old man, no hard feelings right? And don't split your head about this! Hahaha!" - Michael spoke to the lifeless body, and instead of feeling remorse and guilt, he felt nothing. Just nothing. And he ran from the cargo hold, before anyone that heard the shot could get here.
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 78

*Click*

Michael continued to listen to his own logs, filling up his egoistic nature. The memory of his first kill got him excited and blood thirsty. He licked his lips, they were dry, he stood up from his seat towards the supply crate and picked up a bottle of water. And remembered once again his time in the transport.

"Amusing times that were! Ohh I can still remember his brain splashing all over the floor! Haha!" - Michael began talking to the recorder, with a maniacal tone in his voice, "The fat old slob, thinking he could outlast me! Hah! Serves him right, having his brain outside of his head! Oh the irony! Haha!"

"I'd do the same thing again if in that position, only now that I think of it, I would have taken that gun and shot his knees off, then elbows, then ears then......."

**ALARM BLARES**
**UNKNOWN VESSELS APPROACHING POSTION**

"Ahhhhh....So it begins." - Michael said with pride, not worrying about how many ships, or who is coming. But simply because he will taste some blood, satisfy his anger, enrich his hatred, "Arthur indeed served his purpose, the Bretonians are approaching. Time to show of a small part of my power!! Haha!!" - His eyes glanced over the armor that was next to him.

He walked to the main console in the cockpit, and turned off all lights and life support to decrease the power signature his Sabre will emit, to make it harder for the Bretonians to detect him. Transfered all remaining power to the armor, and slowly approached it. Michael obviously showed much respect to the armor, perhaps fearing its power, but he knew that one day he will be able to control it.

*Click*
[Image: Sev-2.jpg]
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 79

**BODY ARMOR POWERING UP**
**ENEGRY AT 100%**

*Click*

"I can feel its power!!! Haha!" - Michael said as he was putting on the helmet. He stood up in the body armor, looking at his hands, legs, gun, "Finally it is to be tested in combat! Thanks Old Man!! Haha!" - Continues laughing inside his helmet.

Michael slowly steped outside of his ship, shutting down all power consumption in the ship through the armor. It can't be detected now, "Its just me and them. And I would not place any bets on them! Hah!"

*Click*

Michael powered up the armor's gun and visual deflection barrier. And proceeded into the forest in a hurry, with his gun on his back, that can be taken into his hands and be ready for usage in a matter of seconds. The body armor's infrared scanners were scanning the forest around him. He increased their range by powering down the visual barrier.

The infrared scanners soon picked up humanoid lifeforms, approximately 500 m from Michael's current position. He proceeded with stealth, quietly running towards them, running yet still not making any noise.

As he approached the Bretonians he took a position on hill overlooking the passage where the Bretonian forces needed to pass. He was ready.

"Now all I have to do is wait, and let them come to me." - He said as he took the gun from his back and powered it up.

Not much time passed and the Bretonians were approaching the passage that was overlooked by Michael. The visual deflection barrier was powered up to maximum, decreasing the chances for the Bretonians to make visual contact with Michael. The body armor hid his body temperature so their infrared scans were useless, but they didn't know that. As they entered the passage Michael was ready.

"Only four of them?! The Bretonians underestimate me. Come little boys, lets have some fun." - He said silently, and aimed at the frontman of the colon.

A loud, single pitched shot was heard, like a laser cutting through ones head. A direct hit, and the head of the frontman was severed. Blood sprayed on the rest of the squad, the first three were sprayed the most. They were frightened.

"Hah! Headshoot!" - Michael yelled.

"What the **** was that?!?! Did you hear that??" - One of the soldiers said.

"His ****ing head is missing?!?!" - The Sergeant replied.

"Take cover!!! Scan the perimeter!" - The officer in charge ordered his men. But one of the men was to scared to move, and froze up there. Michael took the chance and fired at him. Again the laser like shot was heard, tearing through the soldiers chest, ripping his armor, and frying his heart. He fell on the ground, no blood was to be seen in the dark. But Michael could see the blood flowing with his infrared scans. That made him even more hungry.

"Three more left. Hah! This is fun! I will enjoy killing them. And picturing I am shooting Caroline and The Old Man. Haha!"

One of the soldiers took leaned and took a look, maybe try and see where is the shooter. But that was enough time for Michael to get a clear shoot, and he fired, aiming at the soldier's neck. The shoot severed his artery and blood was spraying all over, the soldier's nerve system was still functioning and he fired his gun killing the Sergeant. Finally he fell down dead, lying there and blood flowing from his neck.

"The gun is perfect, blood is flowing, heads are missing, a perfect day. Only one more left. I shall drive fear into his bones! Haha!" - Michael said with pride.

He put the gun on his back and jumped from the hill away from the officer.

"Look at him! He is scared ****less! Haha!" - He said that out loud, and the soldier heard him.

"Where are you!!?!? Show yourself you coward!?!"

"Coward?!?!?!"

These words made Michael mad and he ran towards the soldier, drawing a blade from the armor's hand. He switched off the visual barrier and yelled,
"Here I am Bretonian! Haha!", the soldier turned around just in time to see a robotic figure running towards him. As Michael ran towards the soldier, he determined that it was a female, and with quick thinking only disabled her by cutting her hand that was holding the gun off.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! It ****ing hurts!!!!" - The officer screamed.

"Oh this is just the beginning. Its been a while since I last had a female in my presence. Haha! We will have some fun you pretty thing. I promise, it won't hurt....much. Haha!" - He spoke in a clearly deranged mental stat. Knocked her unconscious and threw her on his back. Slowly heading towards his camp.

[Image: Sev-2.jpg]
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 80

*Click*

As Michael was returning through the forest with the female Bretonian on his back he was regretting he hadn't spent more time playing with the dead officers. He enjoyed taking souvenirs from his victims, and his Sabre's interior was, as he says, decorated with spoils of war.

"Mmmm this Bretonian woman smells good. I will enjoy you every little bit you whore." - He spoke to her as he felt she was waking up on his back. Blood continued to drip from her cut off hand.

"Ahmm, ahhhh......****ing hurts...You sick ****! Where are you taking me!? Let me go you son of a bitch!" - The woman yelled at Michael, her face was deformed with pain, and anger. She tried to cover her hand that was losing blood at a fast rate, but with no success.

"Calm down woman, or I'll have to calm you down. And that hand, you won't bleed to death. ****, even if you do you'll still be good for me. I just need some time alone with a few of your female parts! Hah!" - Michael answered to her cries of pain with no guilt, clearly a state of a deranged mind.

"Just a few more minutes, and we'll be home. You'll be in hell, but I'll be at home."

"You sick bastard! I hope you rot in hell you ****!" - The woman screamed with hatred as she tried to free herself from Michael's grip. But the body armor's grip was to strong. She swung her legs around, kicking Michael, which made him even more mad. He threw her on the ground just outside the ship, she hit the ground so hard that she nearly fell unconscious by hitting her head on the rock.

"Now you'll be still you cray woman." - He said as he grabbed her hand and roughly dragged her into the ship. A blood trail was left behind her as he threw her in the middle of the ship and closed the doors behind them.

She was laying still, and could barely move, her body was exhausted and nearly dead because of the blood she lost. Michael slowly took off the helmet, and for the first time seeing this woman with his own eyes, "You are not that ugly Bretonian. I'll enjoy this." - He said and continued to take off the armor. She was to exhausted to answer him.

As he placed the body armor in its chamber and put on his robe, he approached the woman, and kneeled next to her. She was turning her head left and right, trying to forgive for a second where she was. Michael started to take off her uniform, and her vest. Glancing his eyes on her chest, and hunger grew in his eyes. But not hunger for blood, but hunger for a women's body. And it was at his disposal, unable to fight back. She tried hitting him, but her weak arm only excited him more.

"Mmmmm you smell good woman, this I will enjoy. And so will you!" - Michael spoke to her while smelling her neck, and whispering to her ear.

"Ahhh..Rghh..**** you!" - She answered him and spit in his face.

"Not smart bitch! Hah!" - He took her hangs and tied them up behind her head, "You are all mine little one. Lets have some fun!" - Michael said as he undressed her completely, and taking off his clothes, "Oh, no need to leave evidence about this!"

*Click*

PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 81

*Click*

Michael stood in his ship near the supply crate, having a drink of water from the bottle. His Sabre was powered up, and the engines were online. He continued drinking the water while looking at his armor, his eyes were glowing with pride, and satisfaction.

Michael approached the water distributor in the ship, leaving the bottle of water near him, with a bloody hand print left on it. He was covered in blood, his face had a spray looking line of blood, stretched from his lips to over his right eye. His hands were covered in blood, that was no longer red but had a purple note to it, it was solidified. The water from the distributor began to run, and Michael washed his hands in it, taking some water and washed his face from the blood.

He walked slowly to the seat in the cockpit, slowly sitting down, and leaning toward the left side of the cockpit, and looked outside through the glass, seeing a lifeless body of the woman, he never knew her name, but she served her purpose to Michael.

"Heh, I enjoyed myself Bretonian woman, thank you! Normally I couldn't leave any witnesses, I'm sure you'll understand. Of course the part in which I played with your lifeless body is simply my love toward killing, and enjoying the art of killing. Nothing personal!" - He chuckled while continued looking at the body.

A loud noise was heard, as Michael fired up the Sabre's engines, waiting for a while for them to reach working temperature. He cherished his ship, and his armor, more then he cherished other people's lives. Finally his eyes no longer concentrated on the woman's body and he placed his hands on the command console.

Engines were fired up, and the ship slowly began to rise from the ground. Burning the wood life behind it. After the ship took of the ground, he turned it and faced it towards the atmosphere, picked a proper angle to breach the atmosphere more easily, and thrusted to full impulse power. Michael turned the auto-pilot on until the ship reaches the atmosphere, and took his log recorder.

"Now, let me see. Where was I? Ah yes, oh this is interesting!"

*Click*
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 10

*Click*

"Its been 2 days since I came to this ****ing planet. I don't even know where I am! **** I miss Caroline." - Michael said this with tears in his eyes, but yet hatred sparkled from every fibre of his body.

"The guy said that a man named Lewis matched the description that I have about The Old Man. Not that I have much about him, the whore Caroline is useless. He is supposed to live on an island not far from here. Said I can catch a transport to the island here somewhere."

Michael spoke to the recorder under his hood, he was cowered with his regular black hood, although the day was sunny, it was warm, but he was always cold, "**** its cold here. Can't wait to get a decent meal at The Old Man's house. If I can find him before I starve to death!"

Michael continued to walk along the shore, looking for the transport the guy was talking about. He was starting to get nervous, since he has been searching for it for over five hours. And Michael is not know for his patience.

**TRANSPORT LINE 15 BOARDING CARGO FOR TRENTON ISLAND**

As Michael heard this he assumed that this is the Island where Lewis is, and he rushed to board the transport, once again illegally. "I hope this trip goes better then the last one. Hehe!" - He said as he hid in one of the cargo holds.

"So I'm going to meet The Old Man if all goes well. Sure it will, I have to have some luck sometime. Yeah, lets hope so." - Michael talked to the recorder, "What am I going to say to him? Hmmm, didn't thought of that. I'll think of something. Who know if we'll get together well. Hah! What am I saying, sure we will, we have something in common, we both hate Caroline!"

**TRANSPORT LINE 15 MOORING AT TRENTON ISLAND**

It was heard from the shore's speakers, and Michael knew that he has arrived. The cargo hold doors opened and no one was there, so he easily escaped unnoticed, "As I said, some luck has to come to me! I hope this is not all of it! Haha!" - He ran away from the transport, only to find out that his island is nearly deserted, no houses anywhere near, only cargo and docks as far as the eye can see, "Yeah the old **** said that he lives somewhere in the forest. Figures! I have like the most ****ed up family! All live in forests or are simply screwed up, or both!"

Michael gritted his teeth and proceeded into the forest with hope. Hours have passed and the roads disappeared, Michael was no longer able to walk on roads, since they stopped lots of miles before. He proceeded through the forest, through paths unknown. He was trying to get to higher ground, so he can look over the forest, possibly seeing The Old Man's residence. After a few extra hours of walking Michael finally managed to climb up a hill, overseeing the forest, and a good part of the island, which wasn't that big at all. Nothing to be seen.

"****!! Where the hell is that Old Man?!" - Michael yelled as he was beginning to lose hope, "Oh wait, what is that?" - Concentrated his eyes on what looked like a roof of some sort, "Hmm, I think that's it! Yeah that's it! Haha! Am I good or what?!"

*Click*

His heart was filled up with a new hope, and he quickly climbed down from the hill, and ran in the direction of the residence. Not an hour of walking and running when the body allowed it, Michael found himself in front of the large residence, a strange looking house of some sort. With large metal doors that seemed thick enough to outlast any and all explosives. Strange looking walls expanded from the door for at least fifty meters, it was a large residence. At the top of the residence the strange looking roof from distance, seemed completely different from up close, some sort of a visual trick perhaps. As far as it could be seen from the ground it seemed to be made of a transparent material, looking towards the sky.

"Wow, The Old Man has some credits it may seem!" - Michael said and approached the doors and as he came close to them a strange sound was heard.

**DNK CONFIRMED, DOOR OPENING, WELCOME MICHAEL** - An unknown voice spoke.

"What the **** is that!? Who said that?" - He answered in anger and fear, but no response was heard, "**** that was weird. Too late to turn back I guess. To hell with it! I haven't gone through all that **** to back down now!" - And he slowly stepped inside of the house, carefully observing all inside and outside, his eyes were working fast. Suddenly a strange figure came down the nearby stairs, "Who the **** are you?"

"Hello Michael. It is good to see you after all these years. I have been waiting for this moment for 19 years now."

"I guess you are The Old Man. How the hell did you know it was me? And how in the ****'s sake did the door open to me, even better, knew it was me?!"

"Well I wouldn't be much of a scientist if I didn't have the ability to know who you are. I've known that you are here ever since you stepped outside of the transport in the docks. May you have grown! I remember you being a small and skinny boy. Now you are not so small, but still skinny! Hehe!" - The Old Man said with tears in his eyes.

"What are you some sort of a pedophile? **** off with those kind of commentaries." - Michael said in anger.

"Is that a way to talk to your father?"

"You are not my father, get that? You left. And I will not consider you my father. Ever. I came here because Caroline is a bitch, and a ****ing slut. I had nowhere to go. We clear with that?" - Michael was clearly disturbed, in pain. He was tough on the outside, but on the inside his heart was suffering for leaving Caroline, although she hated him, she was still his mother.

"Yes, I deserved that. Come son... Michael, Michael. Come, we have much to talk about. Lets get you something to eat to begin with." - The Old Man knew he was right, but there is a lot of time in front of them, a chance for their relationship to improve, and The Old Man was counting on that.

"**** yeah. I'm hungry!"
PERSONAL LOG
Michael Valen
Entry # 21

*Click*

"I can't ****ing take it anymore! The Old Man is no different then Caroline! ****!!" - Michael began recording in his logs.

"I'm sick of being called useless! Sick of being forced to work on something I have no interest in doing. And The Old Man has a ****ing drinking problem! Ohhh what a surprise! A ****ing scientist with no life and a drinking problem! Yeah thats new!"

*Click*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5