Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Red Hessian Army Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<//Incoming Transmission//--
--//ID: ProjectX//--
--//Location: "Former Glory", Coronado//--
--//Begin//-->>

Hail, for some time I've been operating as a foreign agent of yours, dealing with slavers and the odd artifact hauler. I've been doing my best to complete that objective, too, never you worry. However I have a more pressing matter, one involving my flagship...

As you may or may not know, I managed to hijack an Outcast Ranseur, some time ago, it still runs Outcast identification for obvious reasons, I named it the Former Glory to reference my past and now present. It is nearly out of fuel, I mean, only a week left at most... I'm requesting use of one of your shipyard facilities, for refuel and repair. I am willing to offer heavy tactical and strategic support against the Corsairs and any more of your enemies as repayment.

I also have another, much smaller request... My associate, a rather good friend that has been assisting me with my operations. A young woman named Seraphim... Her previous ship was critically damaged, and when thinking of a replacement, an Odin came immediately to mind.

This second request is an Odin loaded out with Hessian-made weapons to be used on Mercenary identification papers, her help in my operations has been invaluable, and it would be a shame to lose her assistance. If need be I can have her communicate over this channel.

I thank you in advance, out.

<<--//Trace unavailable//--
--//End//>
<//Amplifying//>
<//Resend//>
ENCRYPTING MESSAGE..... Successful
ID SIGNATURE.... Leutnant Johannes Claus
Encryption Level... MAXIMUM CAPACITY
Message Level.. Non-Emergency
To:ProjectX

"Message Received. I will alert the appropriate parties to your request."

- Leutnant Johannes Claus

End Message Body
Signal trace...Somewhere in the Omegas.
Transmission source..offline.
--//Begin//-->>

I'm in luck, I have found a source of reliable fuel for now, but my request remains open. I need somewhere to repair the vessel should it need. And I will still offer strategic and tactical support on request if it is accepted.

Please take this request into consideration.

--//End//>
Message to: ProjectX
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst

Well, the delay was prolonged due to matters not dependent on myself, but the response should be reward enough. The opportunity to house a Ranseur battleship in our shipyards is a welcome one, and we have enough room to service one. In return, we'll take you up on the support proposition, and I'm going to set my engineers loose to study the ship as well. The Corsairs like to think that because they make ships bigger than ours, that they actually hold superiority on their fringes. Of course, only a barbarian like them could believe such a load of rubbish.

At any rate, Wolfsburg shipyard will have a place reserved. Should Red Hessian pilots question you while you're in our space, refer them to one of our pilots.

As to the Odin... well, as much as I like you I can't just give away our ships like presents for the use of your friends and family, just like that. The same rules apply: how does your friend flying our ship benefit us? And if it doesn't, then how can it benefit us. I'd suggest you recruit her for your mission, Herr ProjectX, and then I will see what I can do.

Regards,
Hoerst
--//Begin//-->>

You have my thanks, you truly do. I will move the vessel as soon as I have harvested a -sufficient- amount of fuel. One thing about access to the ship, I'm more than happy for your engineers to look over it, but if something is locked down - there's a good reason for it... I guess I mean to say, don't get too poky.

As for my contact, she is already a 'recruit' of mine, so-to-speak, she would be a great help to my anti-slaver works, though I may need some more specific questions.

Out.

--//End//>
-----TRANSMISSION ONLINE-----
Comm ID: Seraphim
Subject: Confirmation

Under a hale of poking and yelling, X forced me to tell you that I was the one who requires this fighter. I have been flying alongside him for at least four or so months now. My current fighter is a pile of trash, with equally trashy guns. I was hoping that X's alliance with the Hessians and my role as an accomplice would open a revenue for technology, no?

I look forward to your favorable reply.
-----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-----
Message to: Seraphim
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst

Well, listen up. As part of our foreign operations initiative I am inclined to supply you with equipment as long as you are working to further the goals of the Red Hessian Army. Now, I am going to need information about your current operations and the area you carry them out in, so that I can assign you a mission that will earn you the privilege of using our prized technology. For example, Herr ProjectX agreed to eliminate slavers and artifact trains.

Now, I will await an answer on this frequency.

Regards,
Hoerst
-----TRANSMISSION ONLINE-----
Comm ID: Seraphim
Subject: Confirmation

I assist Project X where ever he goes. I base my operations out of the Former Glory and do as he says. Think me of as one of his assistants.

To dumb it down: What X does, I do.
-----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-----
Pages: 1 2