Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eternity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log of Captain Paul Sohaj

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Decoding ***
*** Database unlocked ***

[color=#333333]Ship type : Firefly class transport
Ship age : 5 years of service
Armament : 4 turrets
Extra armor : Mark II
Thruster : Fine and working
Cruise engines : Little greedy on H-Fuel, but generally fine.
Cargo space unit vast : 3500
Passenger capacity : 15

Purchased off scrapyard hangar in Coronado system, Barrier Gate Docking Wing. I wonder how such ship ended up in scrap metal, no matter I am glad I found it. For the coin, it is very good trade. Needs alot of refits and repairs. And I need a damn mechanic and more crew members. Cant fly the ship alone!

Personnel Files :
Crew members : 3
[Image: lol-1.jpg]
Name : Paul Sohaj
Nickname : Pavsie
Birthplace : Cambridge
Assigment : Ship captain, obviously
Special skills : Firearms, insulting, bad dressing code

Notes : I keep a nice little snake pet. He aint poisonous, but bites if you are too bold in his territory. Just a snake, I have him for years. He shares my cabin with me. Oh, and I have obsession with long hair. Therefore, installing bigger water tank is priority on my ship.

[Image: aa.jpg]
Name : Rheinhard Landwirt
Nickname : Hans
Birthplace : New Berlin
Assigment : XO, thug
Special skills : Big weapons, some mechanic skills

Notes : When I hired this guy in Cortez, I had no idea. I mean, when did you last time saw a man who brought entire van of weapons. Security is fine, but what does he need the Gatling for? I only wonder whether some our jobs will end up using the weapon. Buy him a mortar for birthday. Oh, and he tends to eat like two. Good he is not after the money. Obviously, with weapons and targets to shoot, I can keep him aboard indefinitely. Adds me the sense of security. He really seems to be able to kick some serious butt.

[Image: death.jpg]
Name : Mark Whitney
Nickname : Grim
Birthplace : Colorado
Assigment : Pilot
Special skills : Can fly barge through the eye of a needle, if the needle is big enough

Notes : I wish I knew more about him. He tends to dress in black alot, which is similar to me okay, but that much? He seems to wear a cape over his head all the time, and with his pale white skin, I do not want to meet him in a dark hallway! Guy is looking creepy, but his ability to handle anything that flies is remarkable. I just have to remember not to let him contact any potentional employer on a video screen.
He keeps a black cat, named Conscience. I just wonder about his history.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Setting encryption level : 0X01 ***
*** Encrypting ***
*** Complete, shutting down ***

*Paul closes his laptop*
" There goes, files are in and set, now only to find us some more crew and more important, some job to do. Cant live outta empty air these day. Not here that is for sure."

[Captains log, entry number two]
[Location : Planet Curacao, Cortez system]

I knew being a freelancing captain can be hard, but this? I start to believe that there is Sirius wide recession in economy, since work has been very scarce, better said, none whatsoever. We are sitting on this planet for almost a week now, and it does not seem much that we are going to take off anytime soon, although I have not checked the neural net today. My hopes are not high anyways.

We will most likely head out anyways, towards Bretonia space and surrounding systems. Might be lucky to find something to do there, and also, we have heard some really scary stories about the pirate groups in Liberty. Not that they can pirate anything from us, I am more afraid for the ship, my purse is not closely deep to fix even single engine there. So time to avoid Liberty for a while, never liked the place anyways, especially local police forces. They just break taillights for no reason! Bunch of donut eating so called law enforcement officers.

Crew and ship are doing fine, for now. The little cash we have will do into more fuel for our trip, hopefully enough to get us into systems with work and refueling spots, no need to end up flying in space, with no fuel for engines. Also, opportunity to look for more crew members. So, let us be on our merry way.

Capt. Pavsie

[Entry ends]

*Paul finishes writing his log, turns off the application and immediately logs into Neural net browser*

### Decoding ###
### Log opened ###
### Accessing : Sirius Neural Net ###

You have " 1 " new message.
...opening message...
...*beep, beep*
...redirecting, please stand-by...
...decrypting message, please confirm...

*Paul sits back in amazement as he is reading instructions on a redirected neural net address. Once done reading, he quickly shuts the notebook down and starts shouting*

Paul : Grim, Hans, wake up you lazy fools! We have a job to do!
Hans (still sleepy) : We do? Ugh, great, do I shoot?
Paul : Shut up and go back to your sleep rather. Grim, get her ready for takeoff within hour. Its some distance, but I can tell you, once you see the paycheck...well you will be very, very happy. So, load up what we need and let us roll into space again!
Grim : And I was just about to start liking the space. *shakes head and proceeds to check the fuel status*
Paul : Little credits, here I come!

*Approximately one hour later, a Firefly can be seen leaving the Curacao planet at maximum speed, making its way into the space....*