Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Broadcast to the 5 Major houses.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: messaging.png]

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Well, my last broadcast had some "interference" you could say. So I am rebroadcasting this since there were some people who did seem to find it useful. I have removed the "interference" section from the item and hope that this message proves useful to everyone.
[Image: 3077907ngohelp12.jpg]

[font=Comic Sans Ms]
[color=#000000]Here is a data file for download to your ships on-board language processor to assist you in communication with the houses that are civilized. I must point out that English is a language that is very complex and many different words have the overall same meaning, like Hello/Hi/Hey/Hiya. So don't expect this download to have you fluently speaking another language. This will simply allow you to communicate with the natives of each civilized house a little better when they use their customary greetings. Of course everyone speaks and understand English in Sirius so if you are not comfortable using this then don't.

This broadcast doesn't need any returns unless you are adding to the data file so people catch on to the "Lingo" from your system. The file is as is and will only be changed if someone offers something worth changing it.

As you can tell the main difference in this file is the leaving out of the minority, or uncivilized lingo since those persons caused a great deal of "interference" and "corruption" to the file, causing its removal.
[color=#FF0000]
So please feel free to add one to it to help everyone in Sirius out and lets try to keep personal messages to my personal comm this time ok! Arigato and Sayonara!