Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]
Right *coughs* I'm gonna make this sho't'n good. I fin'lly upgraded mah ol' Big Sexy Beast. Nuthin' Spec'l, jus' a lil' 'nergy Core Upgrade'n some more Turret Mounts on it. 's I looked at it, I saw one bad thing on it *coughs* The purple Lights're missin', the goddamn purple Lights...I a'most killed one of our stupid 'ngineers *coughs* 's he told me that we ran outta Lights on Terre Haute, do ya believe it? I checked it, no frakkin' Lights on Terre Haute.

So, what I wanna ask ya is *coughs* if ya would be a'right with me doin' a sho' t Trip to Pue'to Rico'n gettin' a few purple Lights from the Vieques Shipya'd. Only if ya dun' mind. Danny out.
Incoming Transmission
Comn ID:
Congressman Andrew Beast
Transmission Begins:

Greetings, Mr White.

Puerto Rico is open to anyone wanting to do business with us. Well, as long as you haven't done anything to severely annoy our Guard at least. Then they would bring you down faster than ... well, something that goes down very fast.

To keep it short and good as well, feel free to come to Rico. Just try not to attract potential dangerous mobs to our home I bet that our lads at Vieques have what you need.

Beast out.

:Transmission Ends
[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]
A'right, thank ya Boy. I'll be headin' down to Pue'to Rico tomorrow o' somethin' *coughs* 'n dun' worry 'bout Cops or such, woulda be bad fo' ya'n us. 'nyway, do ya request 'ny Payment fo' those Lightbulbs?
Incoming Transmission
Comn ID:
Congressman Andrew Beast
Transmission Begins:

You will already be paying our mechanics for the stuff, I don't think any further payment would be necessary. Donations would most certainly be appreciated though. We need to fit some more Colectors to keep the Xenos' paws offa Rochester.

:Transmission Ends