Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jokers Thug: Jumpy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*You see a raither short man sitting in front of a bright light, causeing you to only see a silhouette*
*He starts talking, but only in a whisper*

I was always known as The Space Mime. I would go and well. Be a mime. In space.
One day, while I was doing my normal mimey antics, the Joker came into the New York system, where I was. The Joker said to me, You have 5 seconds to say something or I turn your little Starflea into a mime also. Hahahahahahaha.
So I whispered Something
And that ended my 4 years of silence.

Yes, I know it's short, but thats what happend. What do you want me to do, the maramba?

Now knowing that everyone would know me to be a speaking mime, my profits would plummet. What was the purpose of a speaking mime anyways?

So I decided to join up with The Joker. I thought; If you cant beat em, join em.
I only speak when I have to. And when I does speak, I whisper. I ever so rarely use my full voice.

He now fly with the Joker, creating chaos throughout Sirius. Like the Joker said, Sirius is his stage, and now I am his mime act.

Oh yes.... and I'll bet your wondering why they call me Jumpy.
Well, I was a mime after all. I would live in my house, in silence. So every now and then, someone might say something suddenly, or make a sudden noise, and I jump.

So yeah, my name is Jumpy, I'm a ex-space mime who is now flying with a caos creating terroist.

What do you care anyways?
So today, I was in Dublin, counting my fingers.
I only came up as 8 this time. Werid.

Anyways, I suddenly got a destress call. A battleship was appearently attacking a felllow MR alli!

So then, I traveled my lazy butt all the way across the system, and help destroy the battleship (which was quite fun I must say.)

So then later today, I went into the leeds system. There were some strange folk there, robots or something.
One was called Alpha.18, who kept saying I needed an upgrade or something.
So he did the strangest thing: He came up to me and dropped some robot parts, without attacking me!
I was amazed. Flabagasted.

He then said something about drilling holes in my head. I said no to that, seeing how it would be a painfull experence.

He then said I might want some 'anestsya', whatever that is. He said I just needed to put them to the sides of ma' head, and they would work the rest.

So I thought I would try it, just for a minute, just to see what it does....
And it started drilling a hole in my head!
So I took it off.

The end, I'm not a robot, don't worry.

Oh, but I did keep those little do-hickys.... they make great door hangers!
Well today was quite.... interesting.

My door hangers decided to attack me, and I didn't even try and kill them either. Just goes to show that no one can be trusted.
Ma' Pal Bully says that they did some "Override" thingy, and then made me attack him.
But I don't rember it, so chyea, Not sure if I should buy it or not.

Now he says I have two bolts in my head.... oh whatever. The ladies wouldn't go out with me before anyways.
Oohhoho. After My Doorhangers attacked me, I hadn't gone out in space for awhile, but oh man was it nice when I finally did.
Today I decided to name them B.O.B. (Thats stands for Big Obvious Bolts), Or Bob for short.
Me and Bob had fun going around, blowing up things with the Joker. It's quite nice actually.
Today, I taught Bob how to shoot trade lanes, and watch the traders beg for mercy! (Bob liked the last part). We didn't charge them any money of course. The satisfaction of them repenting from sins when they saw us was enough *smiles*
Well today was just as fun more fun than a bus load of cheerleaders! (And that is kinda hard to beat)
After I showed off Bob to all the baffies in Leeds, and After Bob learned basic animal sounds, we went over to New Londen to me the Joker....
And then we went back to Leeds.
Well at least we did some sight seeing!

We then found some outcast. Bob, being alot like me, grolwed at him. I had to calm him down.
It was then some baffie came and found us. (Bob growled at him too)
Then another baffia showed up, the Warwick. (which I still think is a strange name to this moment)
And then more showed up!
Eventually, we just couldn't take it anymore, and kicked their little behinds.

True story.