Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Technologies Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ageira would like to remind you that use of Jump Holes is a very dangerous excersize, and may result in bodily harm or even death.

It also increases the chance of assumption of criminal activity, and can lead to development of criminal tendencies.

Ageira does not suggest use of jump holes at ANY time.

The individual IQ levels of Transport, Freighter and Fighter pilots is a fault of Ageira Technologies, except perhaps that we tend to hire that of hire IQ, thus making the High IQ pool smaller for other companies.

The aesthetics of the Jump Gate technology were designed by Deep Space Engineering, and all complaints about the structure will thus have to go through their channels.

If you have a complaint about the mechanics of the Gate Structures, for example (if extremely unlikely) if the Gate Structure does not initialise a Jump Phase Sequence, please provide our technicians with relevant scan details and your ID.

Thankyou for your interest in Ageira Technologies, and good day.
Good job, you make my job more interesting.

Please continue, get more people and continue doing what you're doing.
*blanked*
Can you elaborate into actual useful input, please?
' Wrote:Can you elaborate into actual useful input, please?

Sure, my job is being a pirate, and your trader is juicy thing to pirate, since you make me use brain with your brain usage you make my ingame experience more pleasurable. For example ordinary trader just flies from one point to another, I can predict his movement and make a trap where I'll wait for him and know 100% he will come to me. Ageira does it sneaky, they use scouts, they use holes (which I think it's a good thing otherwise the hunt wouldn't be interesting). You captains don't waste much time for talking when someone comes to pirate them, they know they should start shooting and such.

Since you became more active lately I love interactions I had, feedback is telling people how are they doing...you're doing great.

About forum RP : love the style of showing lawful organization how powerful you are and how your time is important, Agera is inRP one of the most riches powerful corporations around, and I love the job you guys put into it to reflect that.
Well, glad to hear you've enjoyed interactions, I'll relay your words on to the members.

As for the forum sides of things, it's something I enjoy doing immensely, I guess that shoes.

Thankyou for your input.

EDIT: And not only shoes, but also shows.
Saw the convoy last night with four/five people.

Nice.

Good to see activity. Keep it up.
The writeup is being completely rewritten.

Formatting and layout isn't spectacular at the moment, but the content is there.

Comments, queries, suggestions?
I'm also bumping the correct feedback thread.

Try to not go OOC because you got blown up. We asked you to drop the cargo multiple times. You didn't. We killed you. That is our role play, if you don't like it. Hire a scout so that you don't run smack dab into six of us.
Pages: 1 2 3