Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: my story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sirius use to be good place to live...full of hope and promises,at least i thought so.As young doctor i waned to help people,i even started charier in politics so i could be able to help all Sirius to change for better...when the Nomad war started my political connections helped me to join the Order,mysterious group of young fighters-best of the best,willing to sacrifice themselves for benefit of all humanity...we all thought that Sirius will be purified after the war,perfect society,honor and justice...how wrong we are...how wrong i was...
Thousands new-money warlords come-out,war profiteers,creating parties,factions,
private militias and private army's,claiming parts of Sirius for themselves and they one interests,dealing with criminals and pirates,slave traders,corrupted army and police generals,smuggling drugs and humans in the same time...i was disguise...totally...
I closed my medical practice,sealed my home,burned all of my books and bridges behind me and i took off,gone for good...i started to travel Sirius,every single corner of it...locking for some shred of decency and integrity,somewhere...
Years gone by...one day i heard roomer...almost whisper...about group of pirates,gang or something...pirates who are not pirates...fighters who are not soldiers....criminals who don't take money...fairytale i thought...
By pure chance i stumbled on them...and there they was,two Thugs flying in pare...protecting each other...i barely manege to stay invisible and i decided to follow
them...secretly,silently....learning,observing,studding...It was all true,they are pirates alright, but not like any others...they newer toke any money...they ware fighters but they preferred to fight army and police,they newer attacked anybody weaker-only stronger forces...and they have really good sense of humor,they make me laugh 100 times and more...
After a while i decided to present myself and, of course they waned to kill me at once...hehehe...but they respected my courage and ability to track them undetected...i learned about they plan to free Joker,there big boss from madhouse
and rest was easy...i activated my doctor's papers and within a week Joker was free.
Of course,he waned to kill me to at once,,,hahaha...but,after a while hi decided theta he like me for my "crazy courage and weird wisdom"...whatever that means...And yes,he is mad alright,crazier then all of my patience combine,but there is a system in his madness...honer and dignity...that's why i like hem...
We become brothers...we fly together-we fight together...he and Thugs become part of my,part that brings hope and smile to my face while i'am waiting Sirius to burn...couse fire is the only thing that can clean this morbid universe full of idiots and corrupted imbeciles...
Until that day arrives we keep smiling...

Joker's Thug-Hunty,ex doctort& Nomad hunter-now moron menace Sirius wide