Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Miles "Myzzrym", at your service.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why, I do believe my ship's on fire. Goody me, now that might lead to an early and rather horrible death, doesn't it? Oh well, let's just hope it doesn't go firework-style before I land.

Miles "Myzzrym" always takes life on the bright side. He smiles a lot - in fact, it looks like he's always smiling anyway - and loves to joke on everything and nothing. He chats with friends and foes alike, and seems to have a liking in doing the weirdest things at the weirdest moments, such as trying to figure out how to drink his soda without spilling it while fighting a pack off a pack of hungry rogues. His life as a mercenary is at its start, and he has already made plenty of ennemies, although he doesn't seem to care much about it. In fact, he apparently doesn't hold any grudge, since business is business.

Oh, right, I tend to forget that people get angry when we start to shoot them.

On the bright side, Myzzrym seems friendly towards anyone, be them lawless bandits or high-ranked admirals. However, he doesn't know the meaning of loyalty. There are some people he likes, some others he doesn't, but overall his vision of the world is quite limited to his own entourage. Navy wants a job done? Alright. Bounty Hunters? Alright. Junkers? No problem. Xenos? Well of course, but it's highly unlikely since Xenos prefer to try to shoot him down at first sight instead of talking - a pity, he's pretty sure they would get along they were to know each other better. Like everyone else.

Why am I here? Oh, tourism. Why so many guns? Safe tourism.

Apparently, Myzzrym lives life on a day-to-day basis. He doesn't seem to have any long-term plan, nor any particular goal. He enjoys the little things, like bantering with his fellow spacefarers (who sometimes seek refuge from his endless chatter by using jump gates sooner than expected).

-History yet to come -