Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Feedback for the SMP|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:Care to elaborate? What would be the mercenary RP? Oh and note that we work for them there in the Taus.
Mercenary RP? More talks about future cars & dresses (which could be bought for money gained for outcast head) instead of going "hey sniffer engaging". Otherwise I can't understand why can't you simply join =CR=, I see no difference between you aside usage of ships.

Also take a look on Mandalorians, Ronins, Reavers.

' Wrote:Wait... There is Colonial Roleplay? Always thought that was a bad joke...
That was that joke.
' Wrote:Mercenary RP? More talks about future cars & dresses (which could be bought for money gained for outcast head) instead of going "hey sniffer engaging". Otherwise I can't understand why can't you simply join =CR=, I see no difference between you aside usage of ships.

Also take a look on Mandalorians, Ronins, Reavers.
That was that joke.

Well, if I may, I see that as a problem as well. But only as a transitional problem, since the SMP is bound to overhaul its base of operations, its ZoI, and its primary targets (which in theory are Gallic Royals but that doesn't show in practice) once the .86 comes out.

edit: Also, afaik, some of the more active members are quite new and should be given some time to... Develop their RP prowess I guess.
I just recently had a battle against an SMP in the Kyushu system.

I would like to know how your group is able to dock on Tsushima Depot which is owned by the Samura when you have in the past been doing contracts or simply engaged the Hogosha.

If I see this happening again I will collect evidence and perform a FR5.

Hogosha are whether you like it or not, a part of Kusari and they are treated as Kusari Civilians. Attacking an Hogosha under the subject of money is therefore illegal in the eyes of the Kusari Government (someone from this department can correct me if I'm wrong.) Therefore you should at the very least be hostile to the Samura if not all Kusari lawful authorities and corporations.

Lastly, your group has in the past assisted the Golden Chrysanthemums and Bretonian Privateers. It is clear why you haven't until this point tried to on your own set yourself hostile to the Kusari House. It is for reasons like this incident which I described.
They've also attacked us before: Hence why I started that fight. I don't know what the pair of them were trying to do in Kusari but as a GC whose been attacked before, I wasn't going to let them pass.

I agree with you Hideki that they can't use Kusari bases. However, make sure not to FR5 them for the wrong reasons.

So far as the "feedback", I've had pretty decent interactions with them, and I don't mind getting into scraps with you guys. It's been mentioned before that you guys should ease up on the big "ganksquads" and I noticed four of five of you in Hokkaido the other day, so keep it in mind.

~ [GC]-Serendipity
' Wrote:They've also attacked us before: Hence why I started that fight. I don't know what the pair of them were trying to do in Kusari but as a GC whose been attacked before, I wasn't going to let them pass.

I agree with you Hideki that they can't use Kusari bases. However, make sure not to FR5 them for the wrong reasons.

So far as the "feedback", I've had pretty decent interactions with them, and I don't mind getting into scraps with you guys. It's been mentioned before that you guys should ease up on the big "ganksquads" and I noticed four of five of you in Hokkaido the other day, so keep it in mind.

~ [GC]-Serendipity

That is weird that they attack you, when I see this SMP person offering to assist a GC to attack us Hogosha.

Yes, of course I wouldn't FR5 out of the fact that I didn't get a blue-message. It's not about that. Is that they are using base-of-operations inside Kusari Stations, which are by pure logic supposed to be hostile to them. A clear example of abuse. Which they seem to been aware of since they haven't up until this point made themselves hostile to the respective NPC Factions or restrained themselves to dock there in the first place.

The Kusari government has received several reports of SMP ships attacking Kusari civilians (Hogosha and FA) inside Kusari. We formally ask that you take care of making your reps hostile with KNF, KSP, Samura, Kishiro, Hogosha and FA, or the appropriate faction leaders will be filing FR5's for your faction. We would rather not have to use the FR5, as we would like to have a good oorp relationship with the faction, but that is dependent on you keeping your reps proper.
Wow someone is threatening to be OORP unfriendly. Sounds like pre-school "I'm not friends with you anymore!"

But otherwise valid - what is the stance on Hogs?

Lancelot Bank has had very pleasant dealings with the SMP. You guys are great. May even get a contract from us one day.
' Wrote:Wow someone is threatening to be OORP unfriendly. Sounds like pre-school "I'm not friends with you anymore!"

But otherwise valid - what is the stance on Hogs?

Lancelot Bank has had very pleasant dealings with the SMP. You guys are great. May even get a contract from us one day.

To answer your comment which is most likely directed towards me. This hasn't been the first case where I have had to warn them.

After a battle against the Hogosha which literally took place right outside the Kusari Battleship stationed in Tau-31, I told them that they should be hostile to the Kusari authorities when they commit attacks against Kusari Civilians. Guess my tolerance reached an end when they now during an attack against the Hogosha run straight to a Samura base to dock.

Yes, you can say that I lost respect from an Out of Character perspective. But that is fairly natural when from my eyes this looks like a classic case of abusing diplomacy. You know all those threads complaining about mercenaries not being hostile towards the people they shoot or who these people are connected to? Well, not entirely superb to see the same show being played out by a mercenary Faction.

And that's all I got to say. This case has been resolved (from our side) what is left to see is how the SMP will respond.
Ok none of my business really but regarding the hogs, Junkers are allowed to pirate outside of lawful space right? But they are still neutral to lawfuls... so perhaps the SMP should only hunt hogs outside kusari...

Oh and not really directed at you Hideki but fair enough.
' Wrote:Junkers are allowed to pirate outside of lawful space right?

Because they are allowed to, does not exempt them from the in rp consequences of their actions.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5