Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RMHC to V-Tirpitz-V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:well i dont work for rnc or any other command im a free bs so i can attack any liberty who i will

***INCOMING RHEINLAND TRANSMISSION***

TO: V-Tirpitz-V
SUBJECT:Unauthorized Operations Within Liberty Space

[font=Century Gothic]
Sehr geehrter Herr Kapitaen "I still don't know your name,

As beeing selectively picked by the mighty Kanzler Rheinhardt himself, I am in command of all Rheinland forces without any exceptions.

I hereby warn you to never cross the borders of Texas towards NY or any other Libertonian system adjoining Texas.
This is a direct order and you will comply commander.

If I recieve any further reports of insubordination, you will be removed from your command without hesitation.
Resisting your removal of the Tirpitz bridge and returning the Battleship class vessel to the Rheinland oder fleetyard, will result in your termination.
If this matter develops this far, I will declare you and your ship as hostile to the Vaterland.
You and your men will be found guilty of high treason and the Tirpitz will be subject to termination.

Save Rheinland the ressources and respond to my order with a "Jawohl Sir, I will obey your and the Kanzlers orders without questions, Sir!"

Did I make myself clear commander?

Signed,
Fleet Admiral Malexa Malte
Rheinland Military High Command

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
' Wrote:
***INCOMING RHEINLAND TRANSMISSION***

TO: V-Tirpitz-V
SUBJECT:Unauthorized Operations Within Liberty Space
[font=Century Gothic]
Sehr geehrter Herr Kapitaen "I still don't know your name,

As beeing selectively picked by the mighty Kanzler Rheinhardt himself, I am in command of all Rheinland forces without any exceptions.

I hereby warn you to never cross the borders of Texas towards NY or any other Libertonian system adjoining Texas.
This is a direct order and you will comply commander.

If I recieve any further reports of insubordination, you will be removed from your command without hesitation.
Resisting your removal of the Tirpitz bridge and returning the Battleship class vessel to the Rheinland oder fleetyard, will result in your termination.
If this matter develops this far, I will declare you and your ship as hostile to the Vaterland.
You and your men will be found guilty of high treason and the Tirpitz will be subject to termination.

Save Rheinland the ressources and respond to my order with a "Jawohl Sir, I will obey your and the Kanzlers orders without questions, Sir!"

Did I make myself clear commander?

Signed,
Fleet Admiral Malexa Malte
Rheinland Military High Command

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

allright i will fall back to texas....