Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the KOF. From the IMG.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
Subject:Re:Ship usage
[color=#000000]

You bought seven pythos.

That deal did not include use of the Atlas.

Please explain why i have heard of your pilots using it then.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---
---Re-Transmitted---
- - - Signal strength increased by four point seven percent - - -

~ Open Channel to Ron Matterson ~
secure channel aquired and encrypted -(security level 2)

Greetings Sir

Message recieved at St.Paul base Minnesota from secure channel via Freeport 4 Magellan today.
Apologies for the delay in recieving this message and replying.

Chief O'Brien leased one of the Atlas Transports for testing and evaluation for possible convoy duties from Commander James Frostman at the Aland Shipyard in the Omega-3 system.
I believe the 2 of them came to some private arrangement.
He was hoping to negotiate a lease deal for the use of the ship for another 6 months. Would this be possible ? or is the ship required back at Aland ?
I will contact him and make arrangements whatever your decision is, I'm sure no offence was meant by O'Brien or the station Commander.

Respects CEO Chakotay
signing out

~ secure channel closed ~

[color=#000000]
we most certainly can come to an agreement. perhaps something along the lines of 30 million for the next six months.

Ron matterson.

~ Open Channel to Ron Matterson ~
secure channel aquired and encrypted -(security level 2)

Greetings Sir

On behalf of Chief O'Brien I have been instructed to offer a sum of $26 million credits for a 6 month lease of the ship.
His words were "That seems a bit steep, I'll struggle to afford that much."
Alternatively if you were to throw in a maintenance and support deal at one of your Freeports I could add $2 million credits to O'Briens offer to make $28 million.
I will save in maintenance costs at Duluth shipyard this way and your IMG engineers will be more familiar with the ship than our crew at Duluth.
Another alternative would be an 8 month deal if you insist that $30 million credits is the amount that you need, in this case O'Brien may need some time to get his finances together.

Respects CEO Chakotay
signing out

~ secure channel closed ~

[color=#000000]

You offer is acceptable. Your lease will be extended once the agreed upon credits have been sent to IMG|Guildfunds

Thank you.

Ron matterson.

*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm, IMG Mining Director ***
[Image: Zenth.jpg]

The lease for use of an Atlas by the KoF has been signed and finalized. All fees for this lease have been received by myself, in person, in the sum of 30 million credits.

[KoF]Chief O'Brien has been granted access for the use of Atlas IMG Transport for 8 months.
IMG| agrees to provide maintenance supplies for this ship at Freeport 4.
If [KoF]Chief O'Brien transports supply cargo to any given IMG base, that base will provide any maintenance supplies during the duration of the stay aboard said base.

*** End Transmission ***