Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dac'Orash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, im going to play my morph again abit so here i will place a few chapters about my nomad life what i had.

Chapter one: Alone.
"It" woke up...Not knowing where he was..What he was...He looked around..Suddently he got images..Flying through his mind in mega speed...He fel down...Paralyzed...He started to disperse...Getting images from everything, he got crazy..But then..it stopped..He...He knew it. He..He was Dac'orash..One of the new born Slomon K'Hara..He knew what to do, he got information from the mind nodes..From the wanderers..So he went, into his light fighter and through space and ended up in Pensylvenia. He wandered around, sawing humans. He felt alone.
***..Searching"Kind"..*..Mine..***. "What..Are those images?..Those...words in my head.." someone said. Then someone started: "Its a nomad! Find it, and kill it go!" Terrified Dac'Orash fled, useing the trade lanes he found. They were similair to the ones they use. ***..Light"Young"..*..Harm"Less"..*..Hostility"Prefent"..***. "Oh i dont think so!" said an police guy when he broke the lanes. And there Dac'Orash stood, compleetly surrounded by 5 Police man. As the guy said: "Fire!" out of nothing an nomad appeared. Dac'Orash got telepathic readings that the ship spoke to him when it appeared: ***..Light"One"..*.'Anzu'.*.."Protect"Light"Young"..***. And Anzu shot all the police down and together with Anzu led Dac'Orash to a save place. A place with more nomads, Dac'Orash wasnt alone anymore.

Chapter two: United Stand.
Dac'Orash and flying towards Alpha, where Dac'Orash could meet the Outcasts and communicate with humans so Dac'Orash could use his powers to actualy cause terror. And so it happend. They came in Alpha, and Dac'Orash was enjoyed in communicating with the Outcasts. Dac'Orash got some cardamine and observed the human fighting styles. But on some moment, Anzu told Dac'Orash: ***..Assistance"We"..*..Given"Present"..*** Dac'Orash understood the message and went with Anzu to Rheinland space. In Rheinland space Dac'Orash met an Wilde, called Betrug and another nomad called Faith. They were making an Red Hessian mad. This was an exelent oppetunity, Dac'Orash was realy enjoying making this hessian crazy. But then he left, and evantualy they came back. But not only hessians came. The military found out about them as well so it became a rough fight in the end. The military didnt took any orders, they just told eachother who they were fighting because Betrug wasnt that weak, Betrug was changing ships their IFF, and ordering the Military to attack eachother. So the military had no option then just follow their own orders. It was a rough fight, but in the end the nomads gained the upper hand and the Military started to run. The nomads used that oppertunity to get away theirselves too, cause Betrug heared about a few cruisers comming in. It was a rough fight, but the nomads in their small group stood united against them. Dac'Orash was excited and went back to the Shrine to recover. Dac'Orash was getting strong and soon he would become a deadly weapon.

Chapter three: Raging fear.
Dac'Orash woke up, fully regenerated. He was eager to test out his new abilities! So he went back to Pensylvenia and then following to New York. He entered New york and was rather confused. ***.."Many"Metal"Boxes"..*.."Life"Dark..*.(confused).***
Then people started to scream: "Aaah a nomad, where is it! Kill it kill it!" Dac'orash enjoyed it and so he continued: ***..Dark"Cloud"..*..Fear..*.(?).*.."Young"Light..*.(enjoyed).***. But then an Liberty Gunboat spotted the young nomad and it made him stop. The guy in the gunboat wasnt tere to kill him, he wanted to gain information from Dac'Orash. But Dac'Orash told him nothing. Then some cruiser arrived, and it wanted to shoot Dac'Orash. But the gunboat gave the order to cease fire. He found it interesting how Dac'Orash explained why the humans were the "Dark ones". But Dac'Orash took that oppertunity: While they were argueing wether to shoot me or let me live, Dac'Orash took the tradelane and went to Norfolk Shipyard. And from there to Pitssburgh, back into the Nebula. Unfortuantly, Dac'Orash was been waited up by that Gunboat in the Nebula and the gunboat and he wasnt exactly happy. He said: "Ok, now i will not let you slip away! Feel the wrath of my guns!" And so it happened. A fierce battle vs a gunboat and Dac'Orash but in the end: What the..An morph..Impossible!..***.."Metal"Box..*..Underestimate..*..Light"Young"..*..Power"Unimaginable"..*.(!).*** And suddently Dac'Orash fired a final blow and destroyed that vessel. This kill made Dac'Orash weak, very weak. So he was on his way back to the Shrine. But on his way he saw a trader, and then it sounded: This is the Queen Elizabeth to unknown vessel, please identify yourself. Dac'Orash was too weak to tap into the Elizabeths mind..But..Something strange happened..She had a Delerict Artifact and it..It started to glow..Dac'Orash didnt knew why but he started to shoot at the Elizabeth. The Queen Elizabeth was screaming for help, she was freightened..Pushing the buttons to keep spamming the Regeneration sequence but then she stopped and looked..Her ship didnt got damaged even alittlebit! But some strange beam went from the ship, to Dac'Orash..and suddently a voice appeared: ***..Artificial..*..Power"Me"..*.."Limitless"Power..*.(!).*** The Elizabeth was staring at the beutifull lights but then saw the navy approach to her help call, and then the light stopped..and Dac'Orash flew away..in major speed and great lights! ***..Dark"Cloud"..*..Artificial"Propertie"..*..Light"Empowered"..***. ***..((Showing all citizens images of nomad fleets surrounding everything, destroying everything, screaming people, and nomad ships flying everywhere))..*** All the people started to panic..And Dac'Orash, he went..Back to Omicron Alpha..

Chapter four: Light within the Dark
Dac'Orash flew with mass speed and soon entered Tau 23 and saw that the Outcasts were fighting. It was a battle Outcast versus Colonial Remnants. The Outcasts were having the uper hand and were very fierce. But the Colonial Remnants were still very persistant. Although they were pesistant, it wasnt enough. The Colonials called in reinforcements but if the reinforcements would arrive it would be too late. Dac'Orash was enjoyed how the Outcasts won. ***..Orange"Cloud"..*..Might"Over"..*..Dark..*.(Enjoyed).***. Dac'orash was also enoying the CR greatly..***..((Showing the CR images of outcasts behind them, and everywhere))..*.(amused).***

The CR were getting pretty banged up, and reinforcements wouldnt come on time but then the SMP came. After a quick conversastion the SMP decided to help the CR a hand until reinforcements arrived. A big fight followed, and then the CR reinforcements arrived. The Outcasts were outnumbered heavely..***..Orange"Cloud"..*..Limited..*.."Unseen"Reason..*.(?).*** and that was the moment when the SMP started to back off, their job was complete. But one of the SMP called Adeline, was rather interested in Dac'Orash. He was wondering if Dac'Orash had an defense, so shot Dac'orash a few times. Dac'Orash told him, to stop shooting. Showing Adeline images of burning ships..torturing Adeline through mind. Adeline was starting to lose his sanity, and shot Dac'Orash again. "Aaah, stop it!" he said. ***..Spitfire..*..Light"Young"..*.."Un"Accepted..*..Punishment..*.(?).***
Adeline was still curious though, he was getting back his sanity abit and then said; "This..thing..it seems to be organic, should i get a sample?" And then he shot again, wondering if the shield would break. That was the last time he shot. Dac'Orash raged an terrible message through his mind..***..Listening"Not"..*..Respect"Non"..*.(Angered).*** "Aaah, what the hell!" Adeline screamed! "I..I think i made it angry!" he said again. **.*..Punishment..*..Dark"One"..*..Approach..*.(angered).*.** and Dac'Orash shot Adeline down. The other SMP members saw it happend.."What the hell?!" someone said. And he began: "Engage that blue thing! It killed Adeline!" and so they came closer and seemed to be 2 gunboats! The gunboats shot Dac'Orash with their full power, razors flying everywhere. But then it happened..2 Razors got a hit of Dac'Orash..first one took down Dac'Orash his defense..Second gots hit of Dac'Orash himself. "Ok, scanners show clear now..We have avenged our friend..may he rest in peace" he said. Dac'Orash..was no more..Or..is that what they "thought"?..Dac'Orash.hitten badly managed to jump with his ship out the explosion into the rocks..He was BADLY injured..He rested there for a few hours..Until the fight ended between the Outcasts and the Colonials. Dac'Orash wanted to fly back, to the shrine through a jumphole in Kusari. Though it was an inactive one, it might just work with some adjustments. But on his way..while he just entered Chugoku..It..it was too heavy..His ship was slowly dispersing..With his last energies..He has send an distress call as far as he could..Cause he was so weak he wasnt connected in the Mind Share..So couldnt send it through the share..Dac'Orash..Fel down on a asteroid..And saw 2 lights..in darkness..going to him...

Chapter Five: The Awakening.
***..End"Light"..*..Forseen'Here"..*.(Confused).*** Then a voice came: "Oh no, it isnt your time young one." some one said. Dac'Orash pointed his view to the guy. It was an Kusarian. But Dac'Orash felt something odd about him..Then he started to speak to Dac'orash telepathicly..showing him images from the past. Dac'Orash has been asleep for like a week or 2! The distress call, have reached them and they picked up Dac'Orash and placen him in an old Nomad generator where Dac'Orash could gain enough energie to get back home. The man started to talk: "We are the Kusari wilde. We heared your call and gave you the remaining energies from our generator we still had standing here. I hope its enough for you to get back?" Dac'Orash said: ***..Energie"Appreciated"..*..Effort"Many"..*.(happy).***. ***..Energie"Limited"..*..Home"Enough"..***. "Thats good to hear!" said the Wilde. And Dac'Orash went to the jumphole, what was located not even THAT far away. The jumphole was pretty much broke but Dac'Orash got some last remaining energies from the generator in a small artifact. Dac'orash used it on the jumphole and jumped to it. Making the jumphole disperse immediately after Dac'Orash jumped. Dac'Orash entered the Unknown once more. ***..Home"Sadisfieing"..*..Light"Core"..*..There"Here"..*** Dac'Orash flew to the Shrine, landed his ship for a regeneration and Dac'Orash rested in his home again..Gaining information from the mind nodes again, bringing himself back..into the mind share..

There, a new story. Ok guys im going to be abit active on my morphy again!:DCause im now in a nomad mood again hehe

Cheers