Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To leader of Molly people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Captain Apache
SUBJECT : Attack in Dublin

Good day Mr.Breen and other of yer high ranking people who will see this document. I am confused and would like to hear from ye, what this might be.
As I was in yer system, I robbed some BMM miner, and when I was on me way back a lad in ship named Final.Frontier attacked me, demanding me gold, or better say yer gold. I explained him that we are in good relations with ye people but he didn`t seem to care too much, so he decided he can take it away by trying to kill me.
It wouldn`t be strange for me but... the poor idiot had one of yer ships. He had yer Gunboat and yer papers on it, while his transponder said Junker. So before I jump to any conclusions maybe it`s just yer ship stolen from somewhere ? If not may I know who is this lad who decided to damage me ship without a reason ? Later on me partner came, picked me cargo pod and destroyed his vessel.

Ye can see the evidence here :
Evidence one

Evidence two

Apache out

TRANSMISSION CLOSED
------Incoming Transmission------
  • [color=#FFFFFF]-- Transmission Source: Lisburn Rock
    -- Dispatcher ID: Colin Breen
    -- Recipient ID: Captain Apache
    -- Subject: Space
    -- Encryption: Level V
[font=Agency FB]

Well, then, we'll jus' bounty his arse so hard the straightest man'd take it.

I'll poost a message here when the bounty officer posts it. Ye're free tae contribute too it as well.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FF0000]------End Transmission------

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID : Captain Apache

Thank ye for yer explanation, me and my boys are going to take him down on sight as well.

Apache out

TRANSMISSION CLOSED