Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Le Conseil of 5 Ministers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Building Ciphered Connection***
***Comm ID: Clyde Schuster***
***Recipient: Le Conseil of 5 Ministers***
***Receiving Audio Message***
*The male voice you hear is calm, polite and concentrated. There is nothing to be heard in the Background.*
Madame, Monsieur.

This is Clyde speaking, the Bounty Hunter that had been flying the Rheinland Corvette within your systems.

The concern of this message is to keep your interests while returning my corvette to Rheinland.
Furthermore the concern is to make an arrangement between you and me, to the benefit of the both of us.

To the first topic:
These days I have returned to Sirius for a short while. During that, I had been informed of a change in Sirius law which forces me to return my corvette to the Rheinlanders.
The the root of the matter is, that I have been travelling through the Gallian space for some years now and therefore there is a lot of reconnaissance data within my computer-core.
Now the Rheinlanders probably think that they could just extract the information for free and I think it would be in your Interest that these data do not fall into the hands of the Rheinlanders.
Therefore I have already ordered one of your computer-cores.

To the second topic:
Considering your isolation during the past centuries, your information on the Sirius Sector must be quite incomplete.
Therefore I would offer you all of my data upon that space (Systems, Planets, Stations, Commodity Informations, Trade-lanes, Trade-routes, Jump-holes, Asteroid Fields, Nebulae ... the full program and I must mention that I have come around.) , except for the Bounty Hunter controlled systems of course.

Now both, the data not flowing and the data flowing are very valuable to you I think.
Moreover I think that you could need every help you can get.

Therefore I would like to make you an offer:
I have noticed that no Bounty Hunter Capital Ships are allowed within your systems.
This means that there is a huge unsatisfied market.
Let us say, in reward for my help with the above topics, you open these markets for me.
Of course I would take bounties, guard and protection jobs only upon direct request of Council officers.
That arrangement would have benefits for the both of us. You would have another cruiser for your protection and for law enforcement and I would have access to a completely new market.
(If the unlikely case happened that I don't return from Rheinland while keeping your interests. I ask you to grant me that you pass this arrangement on to my wife, Bonnie (the Bounty Huntress that flew the Spatial within your space).)

I would be glad if you were interested.
If so, please contact me upon Reunion within 72 hours.

Je vous prie d'agreer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de mes sentiments distingues,
Clyde Schuster.

***End Of Message***
***Overwriting Decipherment Memory***
***End Of Transmission***
==Establishing link==
==To: Clyde Schuster==
==Source: Planet Quillan==

Bonjour monsieur Schuster,

Your offer is very interesting. I must say that informations for your computer core could save our intelligence decent amount of operation time.
I hope that you are aware of situation that we got in Gallia and that you know that if you enter systems that are controlled by Royal forces you will be hunted. But GRN should not be your only concern Gallic Brigands and Unione Corse are as well.

Le Conseil decided to open our borders for all Sirian who are willing to respect our law. That is why you will have access to Reunion station that will be your base of operation.

I trust that you will find Gallic Border Worlds your new home and good place to start your business.

Jacques Moreaux,
Le presidente du Conseil

==Transmission terminated==
***Comm ID: Clyde Schuster***
***Receiving Audio Message***

*The male voice you hear is polite and friendly. There is nothing to be heard within the background.*
Bonjour monsieur Moreaux.

Thank you monsieur President. It is great that we have an agreement.
I will settle the necessary things and will return as soon as possible to Reunion.
I will inform Le Conseil of 5 Ministers when I am back.

Meilleures salutations,
Clyde Schuster.

***End Of Message***
***Comm ID: Phillipe Pascal, Leading Scientist of Secret Operations Department 14.***
***Receiving Text Message***

*You receive a bare textmassage. Like usual when cientists tell you something important.*

Madame, Monsieur.

We have downloaded, analyzed and converted the data, upon the datastorages you have gave us, to our systems.
Calculating from astronomical, subspacephysical, gravitational and economical aspects, we can verify the data to be correct.
We have calculated that the percentage of unknown Space, within the known Systems of this Map, lies under 15%.

The information of interest are following after this message.
Be aware that there has been an information included in plane text. We think it to be correct as well.
It says:
"Here is another jumphole that might be of interest for you. I shal forward this as regards from my wife:
Tau 23, F3, (lower right), to Kyushu, B4, (upper right)."

Je vous prie d'agreer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de mes sentiments distingues,
Phillipe Pascal.

***Receiving Data***
***Please Secify The Security Level(Low/Medium/High/VeryHigh/TopSecret): High***
***Data Stored into Navigation Data Bank***
***End Of Message***
***Showing New Data***

*You see a lot of Sirius Nav. Data.*

<div align="right]//Sorry, I had to get a free webspace first.