Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------- INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
------------- Comm ID : Ritsuka Aoyagi
------------- Subject : Java room rent
------------- Priority : Normal
------------- Security : Low

------------- OPENING VIDEO COMMS

[Image: videocomm.png]

------------- TRANSMISSION STARTS

[font=Times New Roman]Konbanwa honorable IMG,

I'd like to ask you a favor. I've been having some...difficulties back at home concerning some not that bright people and some other stuff I'd prefer not to talk about on barely secured channels. Oh and sorry about that, I simply don't know how to secure that better, you know...

Anyway, what I'd like to ask you is a permission to rent a flat in Java base, Tau 23. For me and for my mother. She doesn't want me to go live someplace else by my self uhh...but that's a different story!
Of course I wouldn't dare to ask you if I didn't have anything to offer! Well, I can do some house cleaning, by which I mean either the real house cleaning or hunting down some outcast which could eventually annoy your very traders or miners. But I've been doing that for some time already, not to mention helping IMG ships outside the Tau space or even protecting them from those greedy pirates. Some of your pilots might remember me or even have some documentation, I do not know. Have that in mind, please.
Well, and of course my mother would like to make a fruit shop or something. I'm sure that would come handy!
There it is, what I ask for and what I can offer... Naturally I would take orders from ranking officers (//IMG|) from the IMG...

I'm really looking forward to your answer...please answer!! Onegai!

Yoroshiku...

Aoyagi Ritsuka

------------- TRANSMISSION ENDS
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm, IMG Mining Director ***
[Image: Zenth.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Aoyagi,

I have spoken with the Defense Director about your request. The fact that you are affiliated with the Gaians has raised a few issues.
We have come to the conclusion that we will allow you to stay at Java, but certain stipulations will apply.
There will be certain restrictions you will have to abide by, and certain rules you will have to follow.
If you find our stipulations to be unreasonable, then so be it, and we wish you luck in your travels.
My apologies if I sound rude, but we must be strict in this matter for our own sake.

The stipulations are as follows:
  • You will pay a security deposit for your quarters aboard Java Station equaling 500,000 credits BEFORE you move into your quarters. You will be returned this fee once, if ever, you decide to move to a new location.
  • You will pay a monthly rental fee of 1,375,000 credits once a month for every month you are renting one of our quarters. You may, if you elect to do so, pay for any given month in advance, and the receipts of your transactions will be recorded on this channel. If you decide to leave during a month of which you have already paid, your money will be pro-rated and returned to you, along with your security deposit.
    This monthly rental fee is required to help cover the costs of, which is not limited to, the following:
    • Granting docking privileges with airlock control crew members.
    • Clearing room inside our docking bays for your ship.
    • The costs of Power, Water, Air, and Environmental Controls inside your quarters.
    • Granting you security access to certain areas of Java Station, which are limited ONLY to The Bar, and The Equipment Dealer, your quarters, the Docking Bay, and any corridors you need to pass through to access those specific areas.
    • Labor costs of the crew to refuel and restock your ship with supplies.
  • You will not attack or cause means for an attack to anyone we are allied with or friendly with in any of the systems where we maintain a base of operations, regardless of your beliefs or ethics.
  • If you are in any situation (in a system where we do not maintain a base) deemed hostile by one of our allies, ourselves, or yourself, you will not return to Java Station within 2 hours of the given situation.
  • You, or any other tenant(s) will use your quarters ONLY as a residence for yourself and any other tenant(s). You will not bring any other persons aboard Java Station without expressed or written consent from the IMG Command. You will be limited to 3 tenants, including yourself, living in your quarters at any given time. You will inform us, before you move in, of any additional tenants other than yourself.
  • You will not make any attempt to change or alter your quarters in ANY way, other than personalized decorations, without expressed or written consent from the IMG Command.
  • You will not bring, or attempt to bring, any materials that are deemed dangerous, inflammable, explosive, radiological, or hazardous in any way aboard or around Java Station. This includes anything that is classified as Contraband by lawful officials.
  • IMG maintains rightful ownership of your quarters during your stay, and as such we may inspect your quarters at any given time for the sake of maintaining Java Station's operating integrity and making repairs if needed.
  • Java Station or the IMG is not held responsible for your personal security, or the security of your belongings, during the duration of your stay, and will not be held liable for such.
  • You will not be granted security access to The Ship Dealer, the Control Center, the Communications Center, the Engineering Center, the Storage Areas, any areas of the Defense Grid, the Computer Core, the Airlock Control Center, or any other area of Java Station other than the ones specified above without expressed or written consent from the IMG Command.
  • You will not purchase any additional IMG equipment without expressed or written consent from the IMG Command.
  • You will fall under direct command of any IMG Director at any time your available, for any reason, if needed. Whilst under direct command, you will not attack any vessel without expressed consent from a Director.
  • These stipulations are subject to change at any given time.
  • IMG may at any time order you to relocate off of Java Station. We will give you ample time to collect your things and plan your move, if or when the time comes.
If you fail at any time to abide by these stipulations, you are under direct violation of the IMG protocols, and IMG can and will use a specific decided course of action to correct the problem, and we may use any and all forces necessary to remove you from Java Station accordingly with or without notice, if need be.

Now, I certainly hope that these rules set out for you will not be a problem for you, and I personally don't want you to feel unwelcome aboard Java. We are eager to help others out when we can. Be aware that these certain restrictions are only in effect for our safety, as well as yours.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and welcome your stay aboard Java Station!

Kynolm out.

*** End Transmission ***
------------- Subject : Re: RE: Java room rent

Konnichiwa IMG, mister Kynolm,

firstly I'd like to let you know that my affiliation with Gaians was just a result of sad turning of events and my lack of knowledge who they really are. Then again, the Nature's Last Hope has nice goals, even tho they try to reach them in more...violent ways then I would like. But that's not my decision.
Anyway, about those...restrictions and stuff. I completely understand that you need to ... protect yourself and your reputation as well so I will try even harder not to spoil it. Now to those point you have made. I will transfer the credits as soon as I pack my stuff and as you tell me where should I transfer those credits. I'll check my savings and let you know how many months can I offer to pay in advance now.
Also, you have my word that I won't attack anyone except in self-defense or to defend some of your ships or stations, unless I'm told otherwise.
About tenants with me...well, as I mentioned before, my mother is going with me. And my cat as well... So I think we fit it the limit. Speaking of which, mum wanted me to ask you if she could open a small shop with fruit, vegetables and stuff. I think a window to the hall from our quarters could be the easiest way for you. And no, I'm not going to bring anyone else in Java. No, no...
I really won't change anything there. All I need is a bed, fridge, Neutral Net connection and the hygienic stuff...you know...
And of course any inspection is perfectly OK with me, but please, I'd like to have a notice before any of those. Not that I wanted to hide anything, I wouldn't dare! But it would be...awkward if I was, say, in the shower or....or something else. You know...well, nevermind. But of course if you want to have "surprise" inspections I won't object.
Oh, security, yes...I wanted to ask, would you mind if I had some surveillance cameras in our quarters? I mean, not that I wouldn't trust you, but various spies and thieves are capable of sneaking around and stuff, so that's just to be sure... And also I have no reason to visit places for the station control or ship sale.
Yeah, about IMG technology purchase...I'm not quite sure if you are aware but I already fly Pytho and Nyx... with proper paper, of course. Colonials, you know. And some IMG friends that seem to be lost...nevermind.

So, I will do my best to behave and I'll certainly tell Kin-chan, my cat, to behave as well! He's very curious about the new place. And so am I.

Yoroshiku!

Aoyagi Ritsuka

*** Source:

Greetings! Good to hear from you! I'll keep this short, as I need to get some rest...

Credits can be sent to: IMG|Zenth.Kynolm[M]
I'll act as your "Landlord" so to speak, and I'll make sure the funds reach the IMG bank account.
Also, keep in mind, you don't have to pay in advance. As long as we receive payment each month, thats fine. All we require from you now is the 500,000 security deposit and your first month's rent which is 1,375,000. A total of 1,875,000 for your first month.

If you could give me your mother's first and last name, I will list her as a Tenant.
Your cat is fine for now, just keep it in your quarters. As long as it doesn't scratch up the walls or anything, that is fine. Otherwise, we'll take the damages out of your deposit.

I'll have to speak to the other directors about your mom setting up a shop on Java. I'll get back to you on that, for now the answer is no, pending. No dealings intended to produce profit shall come out of your quarters. Not to sound rude, just that I need to clear it with the other directors first, is all.

You may install surveillance in your quarters if you feel it will help you feel safer, but no networking with the IMG Central Core computers.

We are aware of your equipment purchase from the Colonials.

Glad to have you aboard! I'll speak to you in person soon! Perhaps I'll make a dish of my home-made charism bean pie as a welcoming gift!

But I got to get some sleep for now.

Kynolm out.

*** End Transmission ***
------------- Subject : Re: RE: Java room rent

Konnichiwa again, mister Kynolm.

Hai, my stuff is almost packed so I would move tomorrow after I send credits your way. And, well, I prefer to pay in advance then spending it for fun, food, sweets and stuff, you know.
My mum's name is Aoyagi Misaki. In usual order, it's Misaki Aoyagi. And Kin-chan has this cat thing for scratching, you know...it's all furry and wood made. I don't know how's it called. I call it "scratcher". So he shouldn't cause any trouble.
Well about the shop, it wouldn't be really for profit...it would be just for the rent and basic supplies. And I'm sure other habitants of Java would profit from that. It's healthy food! But again, it's of course your decision.
And of course I won't interfere with Java's internal network.

Hai, I'd love to taste your pie! I love pies!! Really, really!

Looking forward seeing you then, if you aren't too busy.

Yoroshiku.

Aoyagi Ritsuka

*** Source:

Greetings.
I have received your Security Deposit and payment for 3 months rent, a total amount of 4,625,000 Credits.

Just to clarify for our records, you are granted access to Java Station until May 15, 818 A.S.

We have 2 tenants listed. Ritsuka Aoyagi and Misaki Aoyagi.

Welcome to Java!
Please let me know personally if there is anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable.

I'll get all the Docking procedures and security measures we talked about before set up today, so you shouldn't have any problems with that.

See you soon, I got to run, lots to take care of today!
I hate Mondays!

Kynolm Out.

*** End Transmission ***