Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Independant Mining Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s11coh.jpg]

[Incomming Transmision]
[Decoding Transmission]
[Displaying Transmission]

Hola Independant Mining Guild leaders,

I am Captain Edwards of the Luxury Liner Enterprise. Look at the following to get a overall look at what we are and do - Here. We are going to start up full time escourts for the Enterprise and we are very interested in your Nyx - Evo 2B Fighter Class Vessel. We are wanting to know if we have your permission to buy one of these vessels. Be assured if we want to by another one on top of this one we will again first contact you. If nessusary we will pay for the vessel to your bank and not the station dealers.

We will not be needing to use your weapons at all and if our offical pressence is needed in the Tau's to complete this deal then so be it. I hope you can complete this simple request.

Orbital Spar & Cruise
Captain First Class Edwards
Luxury Liner Enterprise

[Closing Transmission]
[Saving Transmission]
[Transmission Closed]
---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
Subject:Re:Nyx usage
[color=#000000]

Captain Edwards, i must regretfully decline your request. We are currently working to prevent the nyx's proliferation to certain groups that would have unfortunate consequences for the independent miners guild.

Regretfully, orbital spa and cruise falls under the guidelines that we have set up for ourselves, so your request is denied.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---
[Incomming Transmision]
[Decoding Transmission]
[Displaying Transmission]

Hola Independant Mining Guild leaders,

I completly understand your concern and doubts. I will just like to say I would be willing to pay 15,000,000 credits for One Nyx Vessel. Me and the Independant Mining Guild don't know eachother well enough I think and well if this agreement is accepted then it shows a promising future for the two partys. I will if required keep updating you on the Nyx wereabouts and status.

We hope that with increasing travels through the Tau's we will begin to understand one another and begin to Nurutre a wonderful partnership.

Please reconsider for the Passengers onboard the Enterprises sake. If you still disagree well we will leave and drop the matter with a heavy heart but a stable one at that.

Orbital Spar & Cruise
Captain First Class Edwards
Luxury Liner Enterprise

[Closing Transmission]
[Saving Transmission]
[Transmission Closed]

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
Subject:Re:Nyx usage
[color=#000000]

If you wish to aquire a nyx, you may ask the colonial goverment.

The IMG is not dealing in nyxs at this current time, due to the widespread nature of our other ships...

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---