Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: Julia.png]
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium
SOURCE:*Error...Unknown*
TARGET: IMG Leaders
COMM ID: =LSF=Julia.Wolfe
SUBJECT: Spatial Usage

Dear Sir/Madam

After our disaster with the Raven Claw we are looking into getting a replacement. After reviewing our options the Spatial was number one choice. Your engineers are very skilled and we hope to come to some sort of arrangement to use maybe 2 of these fine ships. We are open to negotiations. That is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Deputy Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FF0000]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
Subject:Re:Spatials
[color=#000000]

The spatial is designed for exploration. Not combat.

However, our designers have come out with some rather innovative modifications to give it increased agility and the like. It's not much, but every little increase helps in combat.

We'll be willing to sell you two Spatials that have undergone the mentioned modifications for a premium of ten million credits each. this includes ether maintenance at one of our stations, or the design schematics needed to keep it running with private maintenance, which you may be more inclined to consider.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---
[font=Agency FB]
TARGET: Ron Matterson

We only wish to use them for anti-smuggling operations. For warfare we are still using our own fighters and bombers. I ask if you could provide a repair/maintenance manual (without the schematics) so we don't need to come to you every month for service, its cheaper for both parties that way. That means we won't try to reverse engineer your design. Therefore the current ship builders will not get any economical competition from the Liberty Authorities. Let me know if this is acceptable and we can make a settlement, the price you ask is reasonable. That is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe

[font=Agency FB]

[color=#000000]

This is acceptable to the IMG. We will begin the manufacturing of the Spatials as soon as the agreed upon sum is transferred to IMG|Guildfunds

Ron matterson.

[font=Agency FB]

Excellent, I will clear the necessary funding from our banking department. If we could arrange the transfer in two days from now that would be great as I need to hire a transport to travel to your station. I can then pay the funds directly to your accounts. Pleasure doing business, that is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe

[font=Agency FB]

[color=#000000]

The IMG is more then content to supply the LSF with tools and ships for combating unlawful smuggling operations, even more so those of cardimine and slaves.

LSF vessels are cleared to land on java station for the next four days.

Ron matterson.

[font=Agency FB]

Our goals appear to be the same when it comes to Cardamine and Slavers. Unfortunately for us in Liberty we encounter other types of smugglers and embargo runners. That is the main reason we want the Spatial, as its a fast ship.

Anyway, either myself or a representative of mine will arrive at Java Station sometime tomorrow evening Manhattan time (//GMT) I look forward to getting into the cockpit of one of these craft. That is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe

[font=Agency FB]