Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Police and LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im starting a new faction called "The Past Shadows" (http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60814) and i would like to ask you something (dont know if this was the right place to place the topic) Could you place the past shadows(|TPS|-) on wanted, meaning you want to contain us? Reason is explained in this part of the story:

When Andro came into Liberty, New York to be exact. Andro met an LSF who asked him to stop and started to talk with Andro. Andro explained him about the things, that hes from SoL, that he isnt quite human, etc. The LSF didnt believed him, he accused Andro about being under influence of Cardamine. Until Andro has send him a videoclip about Andro cutting open his arm and then it regenerated back within 2 seconds. The LSF guy had no idea what to sayHe has called an superior and dropped Andro off on Manhatten. Andro knew he could trust that first LSF guy, since his brain capacities arent as humans, abit more advanced, he just knew he could be trusted. Andro went to Manhatten, enjoyed the view of the Liberty Sleeper ship. Then he was brought to the superior LSF guy. Also there were a few professors who were interested. They wanted to keep Andro in a secure cell for further investigation, they looked obsessed but Andro declined of course. They and some guards tried to stop Andro but well..It didnt worked out well. Andro made them fade 1 by one with a special ability he has, and then took some information from the LSF guys brain. Andro obtained a few information but not THAT much because more guards were waiting. So he had to do it with the entrance to the Omicron Minor system he obtained from his brain. They were all unharmed and Andro left manhatten.

Could that be possible? I have to build up my RP so.

Cheers
I had a moment of RP with a guy called: Charlie.Smoke, hes a indi-navy who wanted me to land for interogation. Because ive shown him on a webcam how i wasnt exactly a human. Then some conversation happened, its shown on these screenshots:

Link to all shots: http://nomadrebelion.host56.com/something/

starts from above, then just follow the links on order

I think this small pvp even will support my request, heh ^^
Out-of-character request to a faction goes to the RP Factions section. Comm Channel is an in-character section. Moved.
I'm not really sure how to respond to this. Far be it from me to deny someone the right to RP what they want, but this seems a bit... far-fetched. People could say the same of some of my RPs, but I've never brought in a new species before.
As Zapp, I'm not sure how to respond to this as well... This RP seems too exaggerated. I can't see how I could RP this at all. Thus, I will abstain myself. Sorry
@ dab, thanks for moving mate.

@ others:
well i didnt asked a feedback:Pi just asked if liberty police/lsf could place the TPS on wanted hehe. Though to still answer the thing what bothers you: You can just normaly RP with this. Just act normal, you think we are on cardamine and stuff. Cause at this moment we have no idea its that strange, so later on when we met the order they tel us to be alittle more secret. But i mean, how is the RPing with me for example different then with an liberty rogue? Just other biological system:)And we talk as normal as others so i dont see a big problem. Bullets in the head dont kill us, but if our ship gets blown up we float in space and we still live of air, like humans do. Also if ship gets blown up/pulvorized then we can die too if our heads will be nothing more then dust. Only face to face combat on a planet its very hard to kill us.

I think this faction could bring a new part of the story in the discovery lore, cause this faction has certaint knowlagde about the nomads what the order doesnt. For example the big super-cannon destroying SoL and stuff.

But back to subject: LIberty police, Liberty security force(LSF) <<--Could you guys place The Past Shadows on a wanted for interogation list or something?
Whether or not you asked for feedback is irrelevant. We play here too, so we get to tell you what we think.

And what I think is... nevermind, dun need Agmen to send me another PM.

First off, the words "Mary Sue" come to mind. If you've never heard them before, the words "god-moding" also come to mind. As do "powergaming" and "I want to be the most awesome and bestest syndrome" (AKA "Mary Sue").

I told you before, but apparently it didn't click... no one survived Sol. Nada. The SCRA formed from members of the sleeper ships, not as a military detachment sent later. Atticus Rockford is long dead, if he even made it. The Nomads blew up the frigging sun as soon as they arrived. You don't survive that.

Next, there is no phenomenon in Sirius that's even close to the abilities you mentioned. The Nomads have some basic mind-reading capacity, but only on the weak-minded. Nobody has any ability remotely like simply making people fade. Nobody has regeneration capabilities approaching "hard to kill due to mid-fight regeneration", much less nigh invulnerability. I'm not even going to get into how stupid it would be to attempt to play with someone that powerful because I already said "Mary Sue".

In short, to answer your question...

Hell no. To literally everything.
If you wanna get shot at in liberty that doesn't take too much of a request. Just know you'll just be another nutter in the Huntsville asylum as far as LPI is concerned.
' Wrote:Whether or not you asked for feedback is irrelevant. We play here too, so we get to tell you what we think.

And what I think is... nevermind, dun need Agmen to send me another PM.

First off, the words "Mary Sue" come to mind. If you've never heard them before, the words "god-moding" also come to mind. As do "powergaming" and "I want to be the most awesome and bestest syndrome" (AKA "Mary Sue").
I told you before, but apparently it didn't click... no one survived Sol. Nada. The SCRA formed from members of the sleeper ships, not as a military detachment sent later. Atticus Rockford is long dead, if he even made it. The Nomads blew up the frigging sun as soon as they arrived. You don't survive that.

Next, there is no phenomenon in Sirius that's even close to the abilities you mentioned. The Nomads have some basic mind-reading capacity, but only on the weak-minded. Nobody has any ability remotely like simply making people fade. Nobody has regeneration capabilities approaching "hard to kill due to mid-fight regeneration", much less nigh invulnerability. I'm not even going to get into how stupid it would be to attempt to play with someone that powerful because I already said "Mary Sue".
In short, to answer your question...

Hell no. To literally everything.

Hmm...i think your right...Meh im going to do something complete different now. Going to rethink about the faction, going to be a pain cause there are allready some factions and i need something to help in the RP.

Cya