Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to: Libery Navy, LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: spartan-halo-wars-gdblog.jpg]

The Missouri recived a message, which then overtook and began to broadcast a message to the Navy and LSF ships all over Liberty

Hello Navy. I am Jeremy Hunter, a Major in the Order Secondary fleet. For some time now I have flown through your laughable defences and floated in you capitol.
Im here to tell you that soon shall cease indefinetly.

So all you who are tired of me, you soon will not be waiting to see if I speak, or trying to make me stop, or trying to find me.

Or destroy my fighter again. You know how many fighter's I've lost to you unhonorable people? Two. Logan Willows, the whiner, destroyed me without even giving me the chane to leave, and since my guncam was destroyed I have no proof.
Then your nonexistant Gold 9 shot me dow. The Next I I'm there, then I will get a guncam of him, and I WILL make sure all your not really navy or your nice little must be a fake BS speeches are screwed.

Have a Nice day.
Live long and prosper.

Hunter Out.

[font=Palatino Linotype]Initiating Connection...
Establishing Network...
Network 100% Complete...
Transmitting Message...

[Image: SamuelZander.png]
[color=#FFFFFF]Identification Processing...

Lieutenant Samuel Zander

Hello Jeremy Hunter.

First of all, I would like to thank you for giving away not only your name, but also your rank and information regarding the existence of a secondary Order Fleet. We the Liberty Navy are very thankful for your generosity.

I must admit, you are one fine Order agent. Compared to many others we have captured, that go by complete radio silence and in those rare times when they do manage to breach into our systems, they have been caught gathering intelligence. You on the other hand, being the superb Order pilot that you are, sit around our system and spout nonsense propaganda. We don't really mind, because not only do you manage to aid us in getting Libertonians to hate you and your annoying words even more, but you have also successfully managed to cause absolutely no harm at all. I really admire your spirit though!

I'm afraid to say you have done a slight miscalculation regarding the number of times we have destroyed your vessel. I think it's more accurate to say about a hundred times or so, I have lost the count to be honest. The only thing you haven't given away is the answer to why the Order keep providing you with new vessels, that is indeed a mystery. And I'm sure you know with your fantastic methods of collecting information and being up-to-date constantly, that former Navy Pilot Logan Willows has been wanted for arrest for quite some time.

But who am I to question your abilities?

That is all - "A-person-who-is-about-to-burst-into-laughter" is signing off.
>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<
>>>>Comm ID: Commander Casero<<<<
>>>>Loading Message<<<<

Oh well, may be it was not me, but I remember one day, when I called you near manhattan, and you came, and two pirates attacked you, and you begged me to help you, unfourtanely I was busy doing a crossword and wasn't able to help you. May be you remember the amount of money they asked just before to blowing up your ship (once again), the 2,222,222 credits hit your head? Maybe you forgot it.

We hope that The Order has more pilots like you.

>>>>Transmission Ends<<<<

>>>INCOMING

Hell, we aint stupid. We know you know about Secondary. I also have made it clear of who I am on many occasions.

For the man about to burst out laughing.

three at the msot by your LN, and once by your rookie patrols. They grant me fighters because then I'm not annoying them.
And I gained alot of intel from my rambling. Oh, you stupidly give me the info. Do us all a favor and stop acting stupid. We know your numbers, AND Ellesmere and Eureka.

Take that and shove it.
And If you wana deny it, Then I'll be happy to get guncam footage. And I dont usually say propganda, only if some people I ahte are there (logan for example) I shouted my mouth off.
And you never seem to stop us do you? ANd Not one hundred. Impossible. ANd since Were flaming, you can ask why the Pacific allowed me to stay for awhile, and the Nevasapasso...or whatever allowed me and a small squadorn to enter New York. Check yourslef before you wreck yourself.

Casero:
Now you wonder why our rogue members attack you? You piss us off! We were allies once, then your idiot President Powell came to power. Thats when this all started.
Now, do us all a favor and wise up. Next time the nomads invade, I will let them,a nd through our network I will laugh as you burn, and when you ahve nothing but you as the sle defense of New York, and you ask for help, I'll suggest we go play poker and let you BURN.
Unfortunatly, as I have -cough- a relative -cough- on Manhattan, I wont. The only reason why I'm not telling the HighCOmm to let you burn is because I havnt got a place to send the said person.

Now, rethink what you have said and then think about whon you call terrorists. When I get that person out of your capital, then my request to leave you alone forever more and let you BURN will be sent.

Maybe you should try and seek alliances with everyone instead of telling them to go screwe themseleves.
And I mean quasi to full lawfuls. YOU forced us to the Corsairs, YOU did. We where cleared about the DOnau incedent, and for gods sake, stop sending your ships to Minor and We wont do recon flights ANYMORE, and thats a promies. I lose fighters, yet the Pacific was lost HOW MANY TIMES?

I go to New York for recon and someone I swore to protect. Next time YOu wont even hear my AI, because I wont be anywhere you can hear me. Or I just decided to really be a Ghost, and disappear. You'd love that, but why?

Next time the Nomads attack, and you are dropping like flies, we will stay away like you wish, and when you ask for help, we will say "You said stay away, and we will stay."

Your friend,

Jeremy.
[color=#FFCC00]****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: incmessage1david.gif]
[font=Agency FB]
Mister Hunter,

I doubt your claims about a certain system called "Ellesmere" and a base named "Eureka" are true. These locations, according to official documents, do not exist. You may have luckily stumbled upon an uncharted system containing some abandoned installations. Probably the leftovers of a failed Zoner colonization project long before the nomad war. It is quite odd that your navigation systems gave names to such locations if they were never charted or made public by the owning organization, I'd suggest you to check your systems before you suffer of a fatal bug.

If you're lucky, the station' power core might still be active, or worse, unstable. Plus, this would mean the automated defense systems are still online. If you have any consideration for your life, you should stay clear of such places.

Mister David Copperfield
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FF0000]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: Julia.png]
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Low
SOURCE:*Error...Unknown*
TARGET: Mr Hunter
COMM ID: =LSF=Julia.Wolfe
SUBJECT: Non-Existent Places

Maybe we should share our navi-charts as I have never heard of a place called Ellesmere was it? And this Eureka hmm wasn't that what an ancient earth philosopher shouted when he figured something out, can't remember what it was mind. I have never seen you in Liberty so obviously you don't come by that often. I also wonder why the Order keep providing such an incompetent fool with ships. That is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Deputy Director

[font=Agency FB]
Incoming Transmission..
Source Verified.
Sender: Dean Winchester
Displaying Transmission..
[Image: Dean.jpg]

Ermm ah. *Ahem* Good morning Liberty!

Even though I'm just an Ensign.. I'd like to throw this out there that if we needed to find him, couldn't we look for the big guy in the metal gorilla suit and gold visor, since he showed us a picture of himself?

I'm just sayin'

Dean Winchester, signing off.

Ending Transmission.
------------Incoming Transmision-----------
----------- Source: LNS-Pacific--------------
----------- {ID} Captain Georgi Dimitrov------
-----------Lication: Texas System Sector 4F ----------

[Image: dimitrovskom.jpg]

Hmmm I remember that day when i Orderd my ship to enter Minor i remember you beeng kickd by Baunty hunters that needet resuply of Nanobots to finish all off. well to proseed The LNS-Pacific wasent lost that day it was very dameged after a hevy battle whit 2 or3 osiris class batte ships and a Zoner Battle ship yes the big one we also mange to take one osiris down and damaged a second one. Then we witraw from the Battle becase the Tactical situation was not very good 3 BS vs 1 hahhhaha. And try next time to contact the Liberty for important things not some stupit stuff.

Captain.Dimitrov out

----------End Transmision----------------
>>>INCOMING<<<

Well, as this flaming, so nice to knwo you guys remember me. I always come adn chat, yet you NEVER have rememberred me.

Heh, and honestly, I asked you to NOT do the not real BS, didnt I?

ANd that was a Zoner Juggernaut, not a battleship.

ANd watch who're your calling incompetant. We detected you EASILY in our GUARD SYSTEM. WHy the helld do you thing I COME AND ANNOY YOU!

I'll make you a deal, that is a very good deal that wont be shown to anyone but yoursleves. And Ensign, I aint ina gorilla suit, and this suit protected me from a sun for a couple minutes. ANd Do us all a favor and STOP CALING THINGS NONEXISTANT.

I swear, next time I can, I will get nice guncams of said stations FULLY OPERATIONAL,WITH YOUR AGENTS NEARBY>

We are not stupid, or incompetant. Im better at recon, not dogfighting. I play to my strengths.

No wonder you guys are so good at lying. You all are heartless jerks. Then again, you're heart is taken out during basic, so hey, WHY am i surpirsed?

Now, you wont see my fighter around anytime soon.

Anyways, the deal. You stop invading our space, we stop reconing yours.

Takeit or leavit, not my problem if you refuse. Not my problem if I annoy you all the time.

And If im so incompetant, then why the hell can you not figure out who is on Manhattan I',m protecteing? You guys are so COMPETANT< and so GOOD, then FIND OUT WHO's ON YOUR CAPITAL PLANET THAT IS CONNECTED TO ME.

Please, have a nice day!

Hunter Out.
[color=#FFCC00]****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: incmessage1david.gif]
[font=Agency FB]
Mister Hunter,

As for your 'deal', I will only negotiate with the admiralty of The Order. You are not recognized by us as a pivot point within your organization. Also, next time your ship enters our systems and transmits anything on local frequencies we will first disable your shields, then we will blow your engines, damage your energy core, kill your crew, and capture you. Also, if I find you outside of the Minor Jump Hole gravity well, I will not even give you the time to spread any kind of absurdity.

This is the only kind of deals I do with pilots of your kind. And guess what? I don't even need your approval to respect the deal! Wonderful! I hope to meet you in space soon. I enjoy diners with plenty of lights and spectacular scenery, but I doubt you'll share my excitement for such things.

Mister David Copperfield
Director

[font=Agency FB]
Pages: 1 2