Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Corsairs Council of Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
CommID: Kurwar.Mimoto
TargetID: Corsair Council of Elders

Konnichiwa,
My name is Mimoto San, I am one honourable hogoshian warrior.I am the head of the Mimoto Family, we are a couple of individuals among the hogoshians, we were always friendly and grateful to the honourable Corsair nation, we respect you as our allies and we come to you with a request.

Since the new laws in Sirius we found ourselves in possession of very valuable equipment produced by your nice craftsman.
We posses one Imperator Gunboat armed with some of your nice Gunboat turrets and some of your best pulse turrets the fearsome Tizonas.

As you can see this is a lot of fine equipment that can be use against your enemies so if you request we can give it back, however we use it just fine to Kill Outcasts in the Kusari. May be in exchange of keeping this equipment we can give you something in return? We supply Crete and Tripoli on a regular basis. We are also able to finance the building of a new Imperator gunboat Vessel for your Fleet. It will be nice if we can achieve agreement.

with respect:
Kurwar.Mimoto

Incoming Transmission
CommID: Kurwar.Mimoto
TargetID: Corsair Council of Elders

Resending Transmission
Comm ID: Elder Miguel Sephardi

Hola and Konnichiwa. We in the Brotherhood have fond feelings for our amigos in the Hogosha, and it is through our mutual cooperation that we have become so strong. As such, the Brotherhood has a very strong bond with the Black Dragon Society, who we have worked with as partners for many years. We in the Brotherhood hold the BDS as the voice of the Hogosha, and put great trust in them. As such, we require the approval of the BDS for any equipment or technology transfers to members of the Hogosha.

I am forwarding this message to the Black Dragon Society, and with there approval, I see little reason to oppose your request.

I personally thank you for your dedication to fighting the common enemies that plague both our peoples.

Miguel Sephardi - Generalissimo of the Corsair Brotherhood and Elder of the Corsair Council

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Hitomi Ryuu, Kumicho, Black Dragon Society
[Image: hitomi13.jpg]
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention Elder Sephardi.

Mister Kurwar, I understand you are wanting to get your hands on an Imperator class gunboat and a full load of Corsair weapons. The weapons are yours, forward payment to our agent on Kabukicho Depot and we will have them delivered to whatever location you wish. The ship is another matter. You must understand, the Imperator is a ship built for one purpose, war. Why do you have the need of such a powerful instrument of death? Furthermore, why should the Black Dragons trust you with such a weapon? You are not one of us, and while I'm sure your intentions are good, how do you expect us to hand one of our most powerful ships to someone outside our ranks?

If you wish to become a Black Dragon, I am sure we can arrange for you to be tested. If not, you are going to have to prove your worth to us.

*End Transmission*
Incoming Transmission
Konnichiwa again brothers and allies ,

First I want to thank to senor Miguel Sephardi for forwarding my Transmission to my brothers from Black Dragon Society, I am happy that the hogoshians have so strong and trustful ally like the Corsairs.

Ryuu-Sama I understand your concerns and I agree with you.
Imperator is very powerful ship, and it is made for war, war witch me and my other two brothers from the Mimoto Family are required to fight, war witch is not against our common enemies like Blood Dragoons or GC but against the Outcasts, my family needs this tool of war for protecting our Homeland-Kusari. You will be surprised but Oucasts with their Tridentes attack our Core Systems even New Tokyo on regular basis. That's why we need such a ship, my family have only transport ships , they cannot win against such a heavy war-ships like Tridente. I cannot afford to loose members of my family due to this savage Outcasts.
This ship will be not used in any of our family operations, at least not on the daily-based ones.It is support ship witch will be used only when Outcasts came with their warships. All of my family are Businessmens we don't like war or murders. We just try to protect our honour and each other.
I am not sure that me or my other brothers will join the Black Dragon Society, we don't fly often our ships,most of our business is done from the Depot or from our Office in New Tokyo Planet, we work on neutral net fund exchange market in most of the time.
For the thrust you can ask your own people, I helped them many times against our enemies when my ships were in space, last time we helped them against big group of Sob outcasts that pirated and murdered people together with GC in Kyushu.Ask somebody that is called General Yarr.
I will bring back the ship to our depot , you can use it for good of our people.

With respect:
Kurwar.Mimoto
*Incoming Video Transmission*
Comm ID: Hitomi Ryuu, Kumicho, Black Dragon Society
[Image: hitomi13.jpg]

Very well Mister Kurwar, you shall have your ship. Yes I have heard your name, and I know who you are. Never forget what you represent as a Hogosha, misuse that ship and you drag all of our names into the mud and I don't like to get dirty.

An order has been placed in your name with The Brotherhood for one Imperator class gunboat. Feel free to collect it at your leisure. You may purchase your weapons from them directly or from us here in New Tokyo. I would ask you to reconsider joining us, there are many benefits to being a Black Dragon. If not, then best of luck with your personal endeavors to end the Outcast plague.

*End Video Transmission*