Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Optimusjamie: Profile and Diaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
February 18, 818 AS (I think...)

Dear Diary,
Today has been rather confusing, especially since I have no idea who or where I am and what I'm doing here, apart from that I'm called Optimusjamie. A short review of my situation is as follows:
  • I'm in a technologically advanced civilization,
  • Said civilization abandoned Earth,
  • My AK-47 is 'an ancient relic' and 'worth millions, especially in working condition',
  • My Tic-Tacs are 'more addictive than Cardamine' (NB: Must find out what Cardamine is),
  • There is a hot girl who likes me. (SCORE!)
The aforementioned girl is Annette Donut, a member of a faction called the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. From what I can tell, they follow some wierd old religion, but if there are more girls like her I might join up! Annette has black hair, pale skin and looks like a singer from some gothic rock band. Not the kind of person I'd expect to be woken up by. She told me a bit about herself, and I can put together a short factfile:
Quote: Name: Annette Donut
Works for: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown, but looks kind of red in the right light.
Interests: Video games and (allegedly) other women (Could be a real bummer)
Ships: A 'Border Worlds Transport (whatever the hell that is) and an Arrow civilian interceptor (see previous set of brackets)
Bio: Got nothing on her yet.
Friends/relatives: Sister, Maria Garcia (Outcast, apparantly some kind of pirate/smuggler, confirmed lesbian) and Reina Ozu (Part of some women's rights movement called Golden Chrysanthemums, Maria's girlfriend).
She took me quite a long way, before we reached a planet called Eerie. Annette got me set up with a CSV, some kind of freighter and 8,500 credits. It's not much, but I should be able to do something with it.
Anyway, Diary, I'll try to make the most of what I have, while at the same time finding out about myself.
Almost forgot something: My profile!
Name: Optimusjamie
Works for: Myself
Hair colour: Blue
Eye colour: Brown
Interests: Video games, explosions
Ships: CSV
Bio: Just woke up 2 hours ago and I have no idea what else.
Friends/relatives: Annette, the girl who found me.

Well, goodbye.

PS: Junker sounds good. I'll try and get into that lot.
PPS: Going with Interspace instead.
PPPS: No, definatley Junkers.
19 February 818 AS

Dear Diary,
Annette said she'd be on her way today, but she was apparantly owned by two possible Lawl's Syndrome victims on her way here. Ah well. Also, I recieved a transmission from a Lilith Gadfium. No idea who she is, but she said to stay away from Annette. Something's going on here.
Well, goodbye.
24th February 818

Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I last put an entry in. Nothing much has happened, although Annette forwarded me an episode of a show called Bob: The Man Of Steel. I'll get round to watching it later.
Bye.