Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Pearly Gates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What? What was that? An.. an explosion? Am.. am I dead? Oh my.. it's a tunnel.. of light! And I think I see.. giant gates. Whoah. That's big.. and what are all these people doing here?

Welcome to The Pearly Gates, the place where Angels and those who are waiting to be re-incarnated take a break from life (quite literally).

Pull up a chair.. or rather a puff of cloud, and relax. All drinks are on the Messiah.
Angel Kaz stepped into the Pearly Gates, walking on a floor of clouds. He looked about five foot nine in height, average girth, with dark flat-top hair and a bit of a beard. He wore a white golf shirt and white dress pants, with a gold pin in the shape of angel wings on the left breast.

He looked around at the Angels in the bar, and at the "dead" people who were taking some time off before being sent back down to Sirius.

He sat down at an empty stool.

"Angel Kaz," the bartender said happily. "Nice to see you. What happened?"

Kaz looked at the man, who was polishing a crystal glass. "Apparently I can't fly through planets," he said with a chuckle.

The bartender laughed. "What can I get you?"

Kaz thought a moment before deciding on an old Earth drink: a Long Island Iced Tea.
Through a wall of slight mist, off to one side of the bar, Tazuras sat lying on a rather thick looking puffy white cloud bank. Slowly he flipped through a copy of The Angel Observer, noting the various goings on of the plane below.

He gently rested the paper on a rather ethereal looking transparent end table and slowly waved a hand over the cloud layer that made up the "floor". A small gap formed and he gazed down. Seeing that everything appeared to be in relative order he rolled over and lolled into a tranquil sleep.

He dreamt of pleasant Sirius where attacks where only made after having given fair warning, where new spacers fresh off of Eerie where given jobs trading, scouting or mining and where people didnt // in system chat.
[color=#FFFFFF]Angel Kei stepped in, in a long white Kusari-ish dress. She walked over the the bartender.

"Well ma'am, looking like a real angel."
"Well, my gift."
"What ya want? And WHat ahppened?"
"I'll take a nice glass of !&W Root Beer, and Agmen got mad and used his smiteall weapon."
"Ouch."
"Yes...well, I'll be back soon."

Kei drank her glass and asked for more.
Angel Kiori walked up to the bar

Kiori remembered she doesn't drink

Angel Kiori left the bar
A man wearing a Rogue outfit walks in and sits at the bar.

"Well, looks like we got a newcomer here!"
The man looks up and punches Kaz in the face

The bartender walks over to him and asks what he did to get here

"I tried to hit on Djinn"

"Ouch, too many people have died because of that"

Then 5 armed Angel Police come busting into the bar

"John Miro, your coming with us!"
"Why?"
"You've killed too many innocents to stay here, we have to give you the worst punishment possible!"
"Whats that?"
"You're going back as a Bounty Hunter!"
"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

The Angel Police drag John of into the dark abyss that is the Bounty Hunters Guild