Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Warning to the Forces of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Untraceable
Subject: Independent Worlds
To: All Libertonian Forces

Bering and Hudson are not your playground. We will not tolerate any Liberty vessel entering the Bering or Hudson system and claim it as Liberty space. If it happens again, we will destroy the offending vessel and we will retaliate against the entirety of the texas system. You do not believe us? Very well, here are the evidences...

Segment of the Liberty Capital Vessel claiming Bering to be yours.

[Image: Duisburg.png]
[Image: Squints.png]
[Image: Russel.png]
[Image: Nevada.png]
[Image: Psycho.png]
[Image: Ku.png]
[Image: Honor.png]
[Image: Cypher.png]
[Image: Shaft.png]
[Image: Seattle.png]

Understood? Stay out of Bering and Hudson, and you will have no trouble with us.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Zoner Alliance
To: All Parties Concerned

Greetings, All.

I know this wasn't addressed to the Zoners but your enclosed gun cam shot concerns me:

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/s...02-35-28-42.png

The problem we have? A Freelancer hanging around Freeport 2 instigating the Unioners. I suggest to this Freelancer that this be done elsewhere in the future. The Unioners respect our peace there so we ask this be respected by others.
While there is no violation of the NFZ around FP2, we want to prevent one. One can expect a patrol to be heading out in a few days to monitor things out there.

Thank you,
The Zoner Alliance

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Unioner group command
SUBJECT: Texas and the borderworlds
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORTY: HIGH

Fleet Admiral Hale speaking here...

At no point has the Liberty government or any respected naval officer claimed that the independant border systems of Bering and Hudson are Liberty space. Nor would we.

Your 'lesson' to Liberty is rather misdirected. If you had wished to teach the offending party a lesson, then perhaps the captain of the vessel who claimed such would be the person to issue your education to. I understand you have a degree of national pride. I do too. I wouldn't be serving my country without it.

Allow me to explain the situation, which may have escaped you. Liberty is at war with Rheinland not over territorial disputes, but in protection of the independance of those borderworlds. The Rheinland government, with a man at the head of it who claims to be a god, has blocked and threatened private enterprise in the system, allowing only Rheinland concerns to operate.

I'm more than aware you are idealogically opposed to the kanzler's rule in Rheinland and would likely as not prefer a change of government. The government you want to fight, the one who claims bering and Hudson to be their own, is infact the government you have been fighting for years. The Rheinland government. If one unwise, perhaps stupid, Libertonian reservist captain chooses to talk rubbish in systems we lay no claim to, then that hardly seems like something to risk the lives of your men over. And trust me, further incursions into Liberty's sovereign space will be terminated with extreme predjudice by the primary fleet. That is not your war, nor is it one you will win.

Your war is against Rheinland's current government, and in that war, I wish you all the best.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANMISSION TERMINATED****
>>>INCOMING<<<

Hello, thisnis Commander Archer, Task Force Iota.

On the words of Admiral Hale, I wish you luck. the more damage you cause to Rheinland is the less we ahve to deal with.

And the primary wont be the only ones who come to defend our soverign space, mark my words.

Archer Out.
[Image: Chris.png]

So, du denkst also, dass wir fuer euch in Liberty kaempfen? Witzig. Wir sind zwar gegen den Kanzler und das Militaer, aber das heisst noch lange nicht, dass wir eure Freunde sind. Ihr wollt unser Rheinland aendern, unser Vaterland aendern. Ein Ende des Krieges waere somit auch das Ende unseres geliebten Landes. Denkt nicht wir waeren auf eurer Seite, denkt nicht ihr koenntet Rheinland veraendern, so wie es euch gefaellt. Wir kaempfen fuer Rheinland, das heisst auch gegen euch.
[Image: Translator.png]
So, you are thinking that we are fighting for Liberty? Funny. We may be against the Kanzler and the Military, but that doesnt mean that we are your friends. You want to change our Rheinland, change our Vaterland. An end of the War would also be the end of our beloved Country. Do not think that we are on your side, do not think you could change Rheinland as you want. We are fighting for Rheinland, that means we are also fighting against you.
[Image: Ende.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Unioner group command
SUBJECT: Texas and the borderworlds
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORTY: HIGH

I don't beleive you are fighting for anything other than your own people. That's a worthy endeavor.

However while we might be seen as an invading force, we have no wish to claim any rheinland territory as our own. Rheinland is a soveriegn nation all to itself, like Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari. We have no wish to remove eight hundred years of Rheinland tradition and national identity. However we do wish to ensure the freedom and independance from any house rule of the border systems.

We however do see there are issues with the Rheinland administration as it stands. State enforced religion hailing a man as a god? That's hardly conducive to a democratic and free society. We see the massive injustices done to Rheinland's people and we understand the needs of groups such as the Bundschuh, LWB and yourselves. Our fight is not with the Rheinland people. We don't expect you to join us, however understand that the Libertonian government wishes you no ill.

Attacks on our people however will not go down so well. We don't attack your movement, we have no wish to. We have no wish to gain territory or resources from this war. All we seek is the independace of the border systems as has been the case for centurys. The border systems in which you live outside Rheinland's oppressive regime.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANMISSION TERMINATED****