Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Needin' a new sig...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
'sup? Alright, straight to it. I need a new sig for ProjectX, no particular reason, but the one I have is getting a bit old. Aaaanyway, similar request to last time, a gritty-Military kinda' look, a lizard-man... If you need a reference look here. That image is the nearest thing I can get to him without armour, even use that if you want, but only the head, or crop the weapons out... Eh, moving on. As for the text, it'd be "ProjectX; If you can see this, you're dead".

But, there's something else that's optional, instead of the gritty-Military, give it a computerized/genetic kinda' feel, if you choose -this- option, only put the background, and "ProjectX; Breaking your rules."

Base offer is 50 mill, but I'll go higher than that if I -really- like it.

Thankee.
A more clean shaven image would be fantastic, perhaps I can look up something that looks a bit more, high quality?
' Wrote:A more clean shaven image would be fantastic, perhaps I can look up something that looks a bit more, high quality?

Sure. Soon-

EDIT: Here

[Image: ProjectX.png]
' Wrote:A more clean shaven image would be fantastic, perhaps I can look up something that looks a bit more, high quality?
Sorry, I can't get one. But if you can find one, PM it to me.
Finished the sig, tell me what you need changed.

[Image: FLSHOTSzardman_copy.png]

i added the blood on the teeth meself.
' Wrote:Finished the sig, tell me what you need changed.

[Image: FLSHOTSzardman_copy.png]

i added the blood on the teeth meself.
Holy Hell, I love it. But as I said in the PM, X doesn't have frills like that... But that one's in the running, dude.

Edit: I also luff how you emphasized "Dead". XD.
No more attention? Looks like Hundra might have this one.
' Wrote:Holy Hell, I love it. But as I said in the PM, X doesn't have frills like that... But that one's in the running, dude.

Edit: I also luff how you emphasized "Dead". XD.
[Image: FLSHOTSzarddawg2.png]
I created a second version from an image I suggested before but you didn't like, but you may like this one a little bit.
' Wrote:[Image: FLSHOTSzarddawg2.png]
I created a second version from an image I suggested before but you didn't like, but you may like this one a little bit.
Good, but the first one still makes me all warm inside.

' Wrote:Sure. Soon-

EDIT: Here

[Image: ProjectX.png]
Damn, that's awesome. Now I'm stuck between that and Hundra's.
' Wrote:Good, but the first one still makes me all warm inside.
Damn, that's awesome. Now I'm stuck between that and Hundra's.

Hundra you did a great job, idk hard to say which one is best, when they are so different... Mine was done with just a grey blue background. and ALOT of Photoshopping...
Pages: 1 2