Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Incoming Transmission*

Sirs, this is ZTCC.Gambolputty.of.Ulm, the following are verbatim excerpts from an encounter in Hokkaido:

Zoners... are no longer welcome
You have done nothing but mindlessly support Kusari economically and politically
You are therefore, a hostile military force
So know where you stand. You're lucky we don't take you in as a Prisoner of War right now
You have two options.
You unilatterally break off relations with the Empire, and unconditionally back 'us'
Economically and militarily
And since I don't see that happening anytime soon...
You're dusted.
We don't respect neutrality. We're fighting a war.'
Nor do we care about money
The fall of Kusari is the goal.
Anyone who supports Kusari, will find their travels here brief

Then take this message back to your superiors:

Our interests do not concern the Zoners...yet. However, any Zoners seen in Kusari, supporting Kusari, will have their ships impounded, and their bodies processed. Under the authority of the Transhuman arm of the Consortium Overwatch

If the Zoners seek to make reparations, or extend a trade alliance, they are welcome to do so. We will not deny them this. We will deny them any action that puts money or materials into the pockets of Kusari
To put it simply. You will give us whatever you give Kusari, and then some.

The Zoners have much to answer for.
Reports of their deuterium going to the Hogosha... indicate open relations.

*message ends*

Note sirs that I have excised parts of the encounter which reflect my own response but I have the whole transcript of the encounter logged and recorded. I am currently sending a copy via encrypted datalink to P.T.Gumby in case I meet with any ... incident.

This is ZTCC.Gambolputty.of.Ulm currently caught in an Ion storm within Kusari space transmitting to all Zoners concerned.

*transmission loops from beginning*

Sirs, this is ZTCC.Gambolputty.of.Ulm, the following are verbatim excerpts from an encounter in Hokkaido:

Zoners... are no longer welcome
You have done nothing but mindlessly support Kusari economically and politically
You are therefore, a hostile milita
*click*

*static*
[Image: tomoepostheader.png]

[font=Fixedsys][color=#FF99FF]

*loud giggling is heard*

CommID: Victor Cross

So, your group doesn't have the brain power to understand our people so you find it in your best intrest to attack us? Sounds like the ZDF will have some good training putting you idiots down.
}---Incoming transmission---{Re: To All Zoner_scums}
}---Link established---{0004}
}---Communication ID---{Black_Sandero}

Well, what can I say?! It's about time! No wonder those scums can only reply threatening others. It's time for you to go down, zoners. Your bases will suffer from attacks, your transports will be pirated and my men and other men aswell will continue my plan to show your real face to the sirians.

I'm watching you...

[font=Impact][color=#FFFF00]}---Transmission terminated---{Re: To all Zoner_scums}
}---Link terminated---{0004}
Incoming Transmission
Subject: The ZUI
Adress: The ZUI Omicron Communication Hub, Freeport 11
Speaker: Honorable Guardian Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

*loud laughing*

I think... silvan... haha... Is pulling our leg again...

The corsortium is just a spec on the map of pirates, you know. A relateively new group with very little power and overinflated heads.

*more laughing*
[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: rentiera2.jpg]
[Source: Admiral Andre Rentiera]
[Target: Zoner Defense Force Secure Communications Channel]
[Subject: Transhuman arm of the Consortium Overwatch hostility]
[Opening Transmission]

This is Admiral Rentiera of the Zoner Defense Force speaking.

Any, and I mean any hostile action met against any Zoner, whether or not they are a part of the Zoner Alliance will not be accepted at all.

Now that I've made that clear, I will request the Transhuman arm of the Consortium Overwatch to reconsider their position on Zoners as a whole.

Regards,
Andre Rentieria
Admiral of the Zoner Defense Force

[Transmission Complete]
-Incoming Message-

Sender: LCA13 - Unit Katherine
Subject: Probing?

~Message Begins~

Sooo... I hear we're allowed to attack Zonies now? YES!
I saw one in Hun Shoe the other day, and he was just SOOO boring, I just wanted to make the pretty colours and splodeys all over his ship! Then maybe liven him up on board the LCA13! With sharp objects *giggles*

But I couldn't, cuz headvoice was like 'Noo, don't attack the Zoners!' so then I was sad. But it's okay because I found this Independy Mine Gold guy, and like totally made pretty colours and took all of his friends hostage and now we're poking them and...

PROBING! I GET TO PROBE ZONIES! *grins*

This one time, a Zonie called me an Outcast, and it made me SOO mad, I just wanted to break open his ship, pull him out, AND TEAR OFF HIS--

<:: Process Overidden. Directive Recieved. All Ships tagged Code; 'Zoner' operating within Kusari Jurisdiction will be targeted for Induction. Disconnecting link before this Unit becomes angry again.

<::Link Terminated.

~Message Ends~
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: All TAZ ships
CC: ZTCC.Gambolputty.of.Ulm

I just had a chat with other TAZ leaders and took some time to consult my on pineal. Of course, I also consulted with my own Mrs. Holliday whom you all know is Honshu born and while she still has family there, has been very outspoken against the Kusari advance into Leeds.

Privateers have infiltrated Kusari thus making it dangerous and with varying groups within Kusari and with the diminished presence of Kusari forces, transition through Kusari space is to say the least, dangerous. In as much as we depend on Okinawa plutonium, the risks outweigh the needs.

Therefore, effective immediately, all TAZ ships are to avoid Kusari space, even if its nothing more than a transit. The risk isn't worth it. If you venture there and are caught, you are on your own.
If it means anything, I have consulted Malcalypse on this. He supports this with the comment, "...until the Hodge and the Podge are balanced...."

In Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Ambassador
[Image: csthreadheaderzoners.png]

>Disregard non-approved communication intent<

<::Now that we have your attention... we expect you to listen, and listen well.

<::Our Hostility toward the Zoners are founded on one, simple, singular, issue.

Zoner. Trade. With. Kusari.

Realize, of course, we are fighting a war here. Anything 'we perceive' to be supporting Kusari is a fully valid target to be hunted down and destroyed. Over the course of our conflict, ourselves and our 'associates' have encountered countless Zoner affiliated vessels, independent or allied with the myriad of nascent factions of yours, carrying goods to Kusari.

<::As long as this continues, We will attack Zoner interests at will.

<::Now, this is not an irreconcilable problem. We respect 'some' of those among you, such Mr. Holliday, who see reason and diplomacy as the answer. We do not respect your doctrine of neutrality without representation of such. So long as any supplies or funds go into Kusari's pocket.

<::We will no longer bore you with details, so we offer several options.

Under no circumstances will we tolerate Zoner trade inside Kusari. Nor Zoners supporting the Empire in any way. Any Zoner vessels inside Kusari proper will be attacked and destroyed at will. No exceptions. You are treated no differently then any other civic malcompliants.

We will, however, accept materials, complete ships, and hardware the Zoners can provide in return for a de-escalation of hostilities. There is a margin of intervention we can... tolerate... for now.

We would also like to engage those of you that speak for your organizations in talks. Directly.

<::I care not to say what will happen should you refuse, such overtures. We do not make idle threats.

But I will say, The term "Keep your enemies close"... applies here.

<::Now, realize this is the Umpteenth time we have given this same, exact, message to the Zoners. We expect you, to remember it this time.

>End of line<

[Image: csthreadender2.png]
Comm ID: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Oh, we get the message.. we will stay out of your little.. toybox.. for now. As to this:

Quote:We will, however, accept materials, complete ships, and hardware the Zoners can provide in return for a de-escalation of hostilities. There is a margin of intervention we can... tolerate... for now.

When donkeys learn to fly, sir. When donkeys learn to fly.

23's,
Mal
Pages: 1 2