Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Crimeboss Sylpheed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Palatino Linotype]Initiating Connection...
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Established...

Source... Planet Malta - Omicron Alpha System
Target... Crimeboss Sylpheed
Transmitting Message...

[Image: Willows-1.png]

'Sup Sylpheed.

How ya' doin'? All good? Well that's great, 'cus so am I! Hahahaha!

Now I'm not a man of fairytailin' so let me git down straight to business.

I'm sure with ya' extensive crime-network ya' already know the deal with me an' the Liberty Navy. But just to be sure, lemme summarize it all for ya'.

Ya'see, Logan got high on the Orange Juice, an' the Orange Juice introduced Logan to a new friend. His name was Doctor Jameson, that's right Dennis Jameson. Dennis Jameson and Logan danced aroun' together next to the Orange Juice Tree an' what'ya know? Logan got some more Orange Juice. Eventually Logan got a special Orange Juice, so special in fact that I can't even tell ya' what it is. But it sure damn was special, oh an' did I mention it was special?

Anyways it all ended up with a standoff between me an' jerkoff Hale. Hale decided it would be a fun idea to backstab his ol' pal. So guess what, that's right - I gave him the bird an' sat my cruise to Alpha. Talked to Jameson an' we fixed the 'ole issue with the Outcasts, so ya'see, I'm fine with them pals now, even though a couple days ago I used to smoked em'.

So now, my good sir, Jameson tells me I gotta do some work down there in Liberty again. Mostly just some recon stuff but ya'know, if I have to smoke some people, I will. An' if I find Hale, I sure as hell will. An' 'ere is where you come into the picture. I will admit it right now, I need ya' help. 'Cus I got no place to crash in Liberty, an' havin' ya' Rogues on my side could fix that problem pretty damn well. An' sure, I be willin' to do some "errands" for ya' boys as well, as long as it's reasonable. An' I'm sure you are a reasonable fella.

But I tell ya' right now, I might respect ya' 'cus you got some balls. An' I might need ya' help. But I'm not gonna go down on my four like a little dog an' beg for some help, 'cus that ain't the Willows way. Don't take this as a threat, I'm sure you wouldn't miss upon a opportunity like this over some pride issues I might have right?

Drop off a message 'ere when ya' come to an answer.

"Adios amigo" as they say up 'ere. Hahahahaha!

Logan "Get Some" Willows

Over and out.

[font=Palatino Linotype]Message Terminated...
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Lost...
[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]
Whadda su'prise *coughs* ain't it? Our Boss is currenlty a lil' bit busy with impo'tant stuff. Surely I'm gonna redirect this message directly towa'ds him, bettah than this silly chann'l. *coughs* Be sure I'm gonna have an eye on ya if ya're in our tu'f, if I only see a damn lil' thing lookin' strange, be sure ya're dead b'fore ya can tell me that I'm a lil' moron.

I'm outta here.