Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hirosho Horatami, Blood Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Six years old

"Keep secrets from your brother if you must, but not from your Taishogun, correct?"

Hirosho's father looked at him and smiled.

"Correct! And why do we never keep secrets from the Taishogun?"

The New Tokyo born Kusarian child tapped his head and thought, then jumped in the air with excitement.

"Because the Taishogun will be the one to set Kusari free! He will end the evil and corrupt government and bring back the peace! YAY! Whoo hoo!"

The wise Blood Dragon father lifted the child up in a playful fashion.

"Good work son! You will be a true Blood Dragon one day! A true Kusarian! A fighter for justice and the end of corruption!.. Now, i have to go to work son. Remember our lesson today Hirosho, I'm going to test you again when i get back. Sayonara, Kajitsu Hirosho."

Later that day Hirosho wept at the loss of his father. He was found smuggling Blood Dragons, and supplies across Shikoku. It was heard he fought till his death, as did every honorable dragon during that time. Many of New Tokyo's inhabitants were filled with sorrow, while the corrupt bathed in currency.
Eight years old

Hirosho Horatami stood up in the center of the classroom bearing an angry face, starring at the Professor.

"Sempai!"

The students gasped, and the teacher became wide-eyed at the tone and informal word chosen by Hirosho. He began to speak once more.

"You teach us of nothing but to bow down before a false Emperor! What of the tr-"

At this, several guards burst the door open and galloped to Hirosho, grabbed him, and drifted away while holding the child's mouth shut. They threw him outside, never to return to that school, or any other on Planet New Tokyo. But he was not to be left unattended... No, the school Administrator's knew of Hirosho Horatami and his reputation. They must put a stop to him, before more rebels begin to blossom. Within ten minutes a female school counselor approached him.

"Oh little Hirosho, it's ok, come to my office and we can talk about this. You seem to be confused about our school. Perhaps you don't agree with the Sempai's teachings? Come, we will discuss transfers."

Hirosho followed the lady, he followed her off the steps of the School, he followed her into the streets, he followed her into the building, but she never got the chance to kill him. Hirosho stepped outside of the building and checked his shoes.

On his way back to his grandmother's home he would repeat the lessons his father had taught him before he passed away.
Nine years old

Hirosho Horatami had no family left. He would have been able to enter an orphanage if it had not been for his dishonorable words spoken on that frightful day. His reputation was known throughout many parts of his residing district. Because of this, he was often on the streets, looking for food. But, while searching the barren streets that lie below the skyscrapers and the sounds of traffic, he was approached by several Blood Dragons. He knew this because he had been with many before. He remembered how they walked, talked, and acted. They motioned Hirosho to follow them, and he did.

Hirosho Horatami was taken to the dragon base, Kyoto. There he studied for several years with the wisest Roju. The lessons his father had taught him became the bases of more lessons that many elders taught, both GC and Blood Dragon. Every day he would meet with his sensai to learn the blood dragon ways, go to schooling sessions, and at the age of ten he began pre-flight simulations with the Hatamotos.
Eighteen Years Old

"Hirosho Horatami, please step forward."

Hirosho moved several feet up on the stand, so the crowd of Blood Dragons could see him. He looked at the floor in front of him, and bowed. Then he moved back, exited the stands, and took his seat with his other graduating brothers. After the ceremony was done, they all met at the Kyoto bar for drinks, mostly sakes. Not an hour had past when a Daimyo entered the drunken room and called for Hirosho Horatami. He quickly heeded his orders, and left with the Daimyo. They walked to a meeting room, surrounded by guards. There was a round table in the middle, and traditional Dragon architect on the walls. Besides the guards, two shoguns, another Daimyo, and his former Roju master were seated at the table, chatting. Hirosho took his seat with a confused expression, curious, scared, and intrigued by this strange arrangement.

"Am... Am i in trouble?"

One of the shoguns moved to sit beside the young Oban, and spoke.

"No no no. It's just.. I'm getting old.. my brother, shogun zhao yu is getting old.. We are dieing. And.. Well we thought it was time to tell you the truth about your father, the truth about you, and you're destiny."

Hirosho Horatami's eyes darted at the faces in the room, still confused and awed by this event. After several seconds, he nodded and agreed to hear what the shogun had to say.