Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Solitude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you walk the streets a night a small dome looking building would be out of the ground its name 'The Solitude' it looked no larger then a small house. The guard would let you through into the small room which was empty with gun sentry across the roof, a thin pale light would quickly move over your body. soon the ground below you starts descending you into the night club, the lights flicker as people dance to the music.

Off to the right there would be a heavily armored door being the only one in the room, works carved into it. Umbra Venator: Facilis descensus averno 'Shadow Hunter: The descent to hell is easy.' this section of the Club was restricted.

[color=#666666]

//the light was a gun and weapon scanner so no role playing weapons of any kind.

Chris sat there at one of the secluded tables above the club that looked down across from him was Galen Anderson. he takes a drink from his cup. "Might as well enjoy your self here, Rosie is sure to show up soon." smirking as he looks at Galen who was still in his Naval forces cloths a few bits of blood on his uniform that was not his. "She seems to be in love with you and I have to say it was fun manipulating her twisting your words....... you were excellent by the way." He slides a drink over to Galen
Galen glanced sideways and swiped the drink from the table. He looked around, not seeing the bustle of patrons he'd expect then fixed his gaze on the man sitting across from him.
"Everytime, Dangen.... everytime I swear" he spat dryly then sipped the drink.
Putting the drink down, Anderson wiped his face with his hands and slouched in the corner of the booth...
He'd laugh at Anderson lightly as he drank the alcohol. "Face it Anderson, with out me your Life would be dull and boring." taking a shot of his own drink he leans back in his chair placing his hands behinds his head. "Don't worry I am sure Rosie will love this little meeting you and her will have, it will.... bring you two very close together." he winks before a smirk comes over his face as he looks down at the people down below partying
Through the entrance she descends. Passing the weapon check point without incident, she all but skipped down the stairs. She wore a loose-fitting dress which showed a hint of bosom, her hair coming down in waves. Black Rose was ravishing, to say the least. She paid exquisite attention to her appearance, and aside from a few expertly-hidden scars from "initiation" and encounters with a few male Phantoms, her skin was a smooth creamy mulatto, and she was carrying a medium-sized metallic object. Then she spotted her Galen, and who she assumed was Christopher Dangen. Her Galen was in his uniform, with a few rips and blood stains but looking alright.

"Galen, dear!" she exclaimed, skipping over. "It's been too long."

She regarded him with affection, then turned a flat gaze to Christopher. "Mmmm. Here's your wolf. I hope you like it, it was hard to get."

Black Rose through a piece of hull panel onto the table, knocking a drink over. On it was the emblem of a wolf head. It was a deep gray piece of metal, and the wolf was red and blue paint. She smiled. "I figured the easiest wolf to get would be from that Hunter fighter wing, the Pack or somesuch. They put wolf emblems on their ships. I shot one down and got the wreckage. Now lemme have my Galen."

Her entrance was overwhelming, offering them no chance to respond.
Chris smiled as he picked up the chunk of metal of the wolf's emblem on it starting to tear the metal away from it so it would be just the emblem. "Interesting, Nice to see you think out side of the box." He just wiped the drink of his cloths staring at Anderson smirking so Rosie couldn't see him doing so. "All Anderson has been able to talk about is you, how he dreamed of meeting you again and I can see why." he'd look her over as he raised his left hand to his face a Faded tattoo of the Order being on the back of his right hand being in the V of his index and thumb, this as not to show her the tattoo but to hide the little playful smile he was holding back at how easily he was able to trick her.

"You can have Anderson but hes not leaving the club, not yet at least unless things really hit it off for you two."
He'd stand up having thrown the scrap metal he tore off with his hands into the bin. "Remember now Anderson, try and not overwhelm her with emotions give it to her slowly."
The worn vice admiral stared daggers at Dangen behind his hands, then drew a face-splitting smile toward Black Rose.

"I would be honored for you to sit down here, Rose..." Galen said, smile in place with his teeth staying in place.

He gestured toward one of the waiters, keeping his smile. "If you can get me something strong, along with what the lady here wants, that'd be great." he continued.

Finally, Anderson made a sweeping motion to the other side of the booth.
As Anderson just tried to give him a hated stare he just grin slightly as it was just adding to the amusement, as he talked to the waiter or drink servers he smiled and thought something else would be funny.

"Clary, Ill takes this one." She looked at him a moment before nodding 'skipping' off.

"So." He said with a energetic smile. "What can I get for the love birds?" he was trying hard not to show how much fun this was, he was lucky he wasn't laughing yet

"Oh, oh!" Rose said, practically chortling in delight. "Well I'd like some... hmmm... tequila! Haven't had that since the last time I was on Crete, which was a long time ago, before I was a Phantom. A blurry time. But I remember I liked it!"

She turned big, adoring eyes on Galen and asked, "What about you? Do you like tequila Galen dear?"
Chris nodded slightly fiddling with his wrist PDA. "Alright, Ill have the people at the bar give you some of the original Corsair tequila believe we have a limited amount, drinks are on the house for you two." he winked slightly at Galen with s smirk on his face as he walked off to get there drinks
Pages: 1 2