Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dark Horizon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 Rheinland pilots decided they were going to see if the GMG in Sigma-13 accually responded to them being in there. They approached the jump hole to Sigma-13. They encountered a few Wild pilots but it was nothing compared to what they saw next. As soon as they left the jump hole, a strike of lighting showed something strange. It looked like a Kusari Destroyer! They moved closer to Gas Miner Naha. Pilot Beta 12 noticed there was no one else around. It seemed abandoned.

Beta 12: Beta 11, do you see anything?

Beta 11: *Silence*

Beta 12: Beta 11???

Beta 12: BETA 11 WHAT IS WRONG WITH Y.......

He noticed why Beta 11 didnt respond. He was staring straight down the barrel of a Kusari Primary Destroyer turret.

*BOOM*

Beta 12: Oh no!

He started his cruise engines. It sadly didnt do anything. He got disrupted. Shortly after. He was destroyed.

The next day...

ALG Pilot: Sir! We found 2 destroyed Rheinland Very Heavy Fighters. They look like they've been hit by a battleship weapon!

RM Captain: Hmm, have you found out who they belonged to yet?

ALG Pilot: No, we're working on finding out.

RM Captain: Send a group out to investigate what happened.

------------------

Beta 5: I can't belive this! Theres nothing here at Gas Miner Naha!

Beta 6: Their probably just waiting.

Beta 5: Uh oh....

Dark Horizon: I though you guys agreed to stay out of Sigma-13. Death is now yours.

*BOOM*

Beta 5: No!!!

*BOOM*

------------------

RM Captain: Don't tell me Beta 5 and 6 are missing.

RM Ensign: They are.

RM Captain: *sigh* Send a cruiser down there.

RM Captain(second): Affirmative.

------------------

Cruiser RNC Berlin: Theres nothing here...

Dark Horizon: Really?

Cruiser RNC Berlin: Who are you?!?

Dark Horizon: Your worst nightmare.

*BOOM*

*More to come after I get ideas*