Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corporate Merging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=system]
>>>Incoming Message<<<
Comm ID: Captain "Jackson"
Subject: Corporate Merging

Greetings.

In recent events, Codename Liner Prometheus and Covington Arms have decided to merge completely together and act as one. Any transactions with Covington Arms will come from my Liner, and any deals with my shall be upheld by Covington Arms. Any and all former connections to past factions and/or people with my Liner are hereby severed. This change is absolute, Luxury Liner Prometheus no longer exists outside of Covington Arms.

Thank you.

[font=system]
>>>Ending Message<<<

[Image: covbanner2.jpg]

To further elaborate, the merger of Prometheus arms into Covington Defense Industries is intended to increase both parties' abilities for sale of arms as well as increase both parties profitability and mutual market share.

There will be significant changes in Covington's arms sale and distribution structure in light of this, to make the process as safe, efficient, and profitable as possible. Transports working for the Prometheus will now operate under the Covington name.

Do note, these changes do not affect Covington Shipwrights or any other divisions of the company.