Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coronado Jump Hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I've recently noticed something rather illogical about Cortez. Jump holes. Right? They ussualy generally spawn in nebulae. Throughout Siruius it is seen this way. I know many of you might see this as trivial but... It's one of those details.

Coronado Jump hole. Its behind Curacao. Perhaps a nebula (similar to the ones already in system) could be added behind it, maybe add something about tours going their for its bueutiful wisps ect, from Curacao.

What do you think?
There are plenty of jump holes not in nebulas as well.
It's never made sense, I agree.
It's far too close to the planet and in open space, both of which make no sense at all when you look at vanilla placement of jumpholes.

Your idea is a good one, I would support it.
Maybe, always thought the space behind it was too empty...
Yes, the place is too empty. Make it a mining field?
Maybe we should turn it into a beacon whining about cruise drain.

It's fine. Seriously.
I love Cortez, don't dare to touch Cortez.
Jump hole as any other.. why cant one spawn near planet and out side nebula.. there is rule for that?
Hello,

vanilla jump holes arent close to large stellar objects because their gravity-well prevents their formation, same goes jump gates, they cant be in orbit of planet for very same reason, but as usuall in disco noone cared about vanilla rules at all.

Zee
' Wrote:vanilla jump holes arent close to large stellar objects because their gravity-well prevents their formation, same goes jump gates, they cant be in orbit of planet for very same reason, but as usuall in disco noone cared about vanilla rules at all.

How do you know that? Its game.. and so far we shouldn't have sound.. battleships bumped by fighters.. lol non orbiting planets.. moons and stuff like that..

If you can have that it doesn't matter where damn hole is..
Pages: 1 2