Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Calling All Unione Corse Members and Leaders!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---

Greetings to all of you, my friends,
My name is Lucas Andreani, the head of the Andreani Family. I own a hotel business and a tobacco plantation on Planet Nevers, amongst other concerns.

We Corsicans face many challenges, what with the breech of Gallia's borders, but there are also many new opportunities. To better combat the difficult and turbulent times ahead, I believe that our respective families should pull together and discuss important matters, combining our resources to better achieve our common goals. We all know that the families pride themselves on their independence, our ability to forge our own deals and work our own allegiances, and I greatly respect this individuality. But we can also talk together, co-ordinate with each other and I understand that together we are the most potent force in modern Gallic society.

This is why I invite all of you to talk, and discuss the problems and challenges that we now face as a community. Feel free to tell me your Skype communication acess codes, and I will create a private discussion channel, where we can both discuss the present, and forge the future.

Thank you all, my dear friends,
Lucas Andreani

--Transmission Terminated---