Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Joker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ComID.png]

Mr Joker..

It has been awhile, has it not?

I hear things are going good for you, i'm very, very glad for that.

For you see, I am in need of your... Services, now let me state this very clearly.. This is something personal, this isn't related to the Syndicate or the Brigade, heck it isn't even related to the Outcast's in general.

There is a man, that is being held in prison by the LSF..

His name is Nereus Dante, and I want you to get him out of there.

Now before you ask; Why do I want him out?

Well, he used to work for me, before he got captured.

Hes been in there for a decade now, I think he needs to get out to see the suns again, don't you?

Now, I know this isn't.. A normal request, but heck if I wanted normal, then I wouldn't go to you.

Ask your price and I'l see what I can do..

Do this, for old times sake..

*chuckles and hits the off button*

[color=#3366FF]
**Transmission Ends**
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection5.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Sounds challenging. [color=#33CC00]And you know I like challenges. But.

[color=#33CC00]But.

How can I know this is not a another one of outcasts' tricks? 101st set me up. Maybe you had your hands in it, maybe you didn't. Just try to look at things from my perspective. This could be another one of those traps.

Let's just hypothetically say that I've said yes to this proposition of yours. So... What's in it for me? If you did your homework well you'd know that I don't need money and I don't do things for money. My Jokes R Us tm company, All-Night-Sluts Motel on Arranmore as well as 45,7 millions of records sold of my debut album made me ridiculously rich. Hell, I'm even using money as a toilette paper these days.

What could you give me that I need? So many question-marks.

But.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

What's in it for you?

Hmmm...

Since I can't use any of my.. Normal influences for this one, consider me owing you..

I was planning using him if you got him out..

But since Im, stuck where I am, I don't have any use of him right now.

You can kep Dante to use for what ever you need him..

Now, if this isnt enough, well, since I am not representing any group, it is up to you what you want in return..

And Joker, I never fooled you, tricked or cheated you..

If you don't believe me, then fine, but ask around.. Don Ramirez werent one of them that backstabbed you..

------------------------------------------

Oh.. I almost forgot my dear joker...

Something that I think you would have use for..

How does a ship full of.. Well, exotic dancers sound?

They are well.. Trained *laughs*

[color=#3366FF]
**Transmission Ends**
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection3.png]

Another follower would come in handy. So I'll do it. We're gonna need to discuss some details first of course. [color=#33CC00]When do you want this done?

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

*Ramirez shows up on screen, his eyes dull and the background is void of color, only metal colored red from blood, there are chains hanging from the ceiling in the background, and a low but audible scream can be heard, he looks older then he has before, his eyes show of something missing, an emptiness*

That my well dressed friend, is up to you. Since you will be using him, do it when ever you want.

But id recommend as soon as possible, I have no intel beyond that of his whereabouts.

Huntsville Prison Station, Cell Block 15, cell 24A. I believe he is alone in the cell, a birdy told me he killed his last inmate with a spoon.. Just cause he touched a book or something..

Im sure that you'l enjoy his company Joker..

I will how ever send you a large sum of credits, that you may if you choose to, give to the poor man, he could need a new ship.

Id suggest he contacts the Zoner's.. Perhaps they'l sell him one of their Conference gunboats, until I can get a hold of a Tridente for him.

In any case..

It lays in your hands now Joker.. His life that is.

*Gives a weird smile as he turns away from the camera, a half naked woman moves in front of the view, presses the off button on the communications station*

[color=#3366FF]
**Transmission Ends**