Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonial Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[:::Incoming transmission:::]
[:::Communication ID:::] frank_zacharie
[:::Encryption level:::] MEDIUM
[:::Subject:::] Addition to [color=#66FFFF]CONTRACT 01

[Image: colonelul.png]

[font=Arial Narrow]Bonjour,

Colonel Frank Zacharie here. We had to call back most of our ships from the Taus. Our Gallic Fleet is now stationed in Languedoc, on planet Quillan. Le Conseil is expecting a full scale attack from the Royals. We must be there. I hope you understand. In the mean time, we will let some of our wings to roam the Taus. They will be equipped with ships and technology made outside Gallia. The training program helped but now we face another problem. The weapons that we found on the market are not exactly what we expected. This is why we come before you with a request. We noticed that the Vampire class is a powerful weapon and we would like to buy it from you. In return, we no longer request the storage of oil on Minato and we can expand our patrol area.

Until next time, je vous salute!

[:::Transmission terminated:::]
--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel Basil Angelos, President of the Colonial Republic--
--Subject: -- Contract --

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

Well, that's too bad... I do appreciate, that you want to defend your home from this assault, One would expect mercenaries to be indifferent to politics, yet you have shown to be above the stereotype. Best wishes
Yours truly
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Βασίλειος Άνγελος
[:::Incoming transmission:::]
[:::Communication ID:::] frank_zacharie
[:::Encryption level:::] MEDIUM
[:::Subject:::] Addition to [color=#66FFFF]CONTRACT 01

[Image: colonelul.png]

[font=Arial Narrow]Monsieur President,

I come with news... good news I can say. The imminent attack from the royals was a fake. The Council discovered the spy that was spreading these untrue rumors. He has been executed by our soldiers just this morning. I will send almost all our pilots back on Reunion so they can continue to fulfill that contract.

You will see some differences. Our pilots are now flying ships that are not made in Gallia. I wish to use the same weapon technology as your pilots if it's possible, of course. The Vampire class looks powerful enough. Can your factories produce some for us? We will pay, bien sur.

Until next time, je vous salute!

[:::Transmission terminated:::]
[:::Re-Transmitting:::]
--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel Basil Angelos, President of the Colonial Republic--
--Subject: -- Contract --

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

I wouldn't be so quick to believe every bit of misinformation those so-called Royals send your way. If they indeed were peaceful, they wouldn't bother with any hostile intelligence operations at all. I believe, that some day they will actually strike... And that recent false alarm was just one of many, eventually aimed at boring everyone into sleeping over the real strike.

At any rate, I do suggest that you pay closer attention to troop movements. capital ships tend to be difficult to overlook... Until there is a real threat, the old contract terms remain unchanged.
Yours truly
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Βασίλειος Άνγελος