Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The cannibalistic duo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Solari approached the bloody man who was crawling away from him. He grasped his head with both hands and gave a quick turning motion snapping the mans kneck. He had entered a previously raided naval blockade compound, searching for anyone left alive. He would bring them back to his ship and generally make a night out of it, by skinning them, and eating them. He especially loved doing it to those that would fight back and would keep them alive, so they could watch as he removed their own intestines.
As he approached another wounded man with a knife he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, a man was standing in the doorway. He stood up from the bloodied man and turned his attention to the doorway.

[color=#990000] "You are not navy."

He looked at the man up and down, and saw blood stains on his shirt..
Smeagle looked side-ways and raised an eyebrow at the man. He scratched his head and stood there speechless for a moment. Then he began to speak.

"Well.. this.. is.. Ironic. I heard this place was uninhabited. Some.. uh.. pirates came through here guns blazing. When i heard this, i thought there would be some free dinner! Hehehe!... But it seems you like taking other peoples food. And well.. that's not very nice."

Smeagle looked at the blood on the man's knife and the evil smothered on his face. He approached the man, and came face to face with him. The opposition still stood there, starring down Smeagle. After several seconds that seemed to be hours, Smeagle raised his own knife and motioned it towards the man.

"Now.. what has poor Smeagle done to deserve something as cruel as taking one's dinner!? Or perhaps this one.. is.. the dinner."

Smeagle smiled while getting his knife ready.
Solari replied to the man with a sort of confusement, "This man is ours, WE found him first!"
Solari motioned to the man still alive bleeding out on the floor.

"Try that one over there", Solari motioned to a man across the room, whos entrails were scattered on the floor.

Solari raised his knife, "What is your name?"
"I don't think you fully understand the predicament you're in. I came here looking for free food that could last me weeks... But instead, i have yet to find a decent person that is not rotting with scum, and when i continued to search, i find you stealing MY dinner. So, unless you want to be the main course, i suggest you leave! I'm hungry. I'm mad. I'm disappointed. I'm bored. Not a good combination for me.."

Smeagle looked at the body that the man claimed was his. He approached it, and smirked. He pulled out his knife, and jumped on the quivering body. The soon-to-be corpse began to speak with fear in his voice.

"You won't get away with this! We'll kill you both cowards! Killing off already injured
navy? Shame on both of you! You two have no honor! Cowardly pieces of trash! We'll hang you in fr-"

Smeagle stabbed the man's neck, with blood gushing out.

"Honor? I seek none, I'm just hungry."

The murderer slowly sliced the corpse's arm off, then took a bite, and started to speak to the other man.

"Whooooops.. was.. this.. the man you had wanted for yourself?"
'Lets try this place' "What? Ahahaha! No way! You chose last time!" 'Listen paracite, if you don't start to listen to me I'll sit in a dark corner forever, fancy talking to yourself for that long?' "Heh whatever then. We can go this way, I'm cool with it! Yeah all cool!" The small fighter landed on the station. A clam silence as they exited the fighter. 'I grow tired' "That's all kid? Tired? You just got hear! Let's explore!" Without much effort, the compiled mesh of more meat and skin then bone, transformed into a spider/crab morph and calmly entered the station. Upon entry, a voice could be heard: "Whooooops.. was.. this.. the man you had wanted for yourself?" Wasting no time the spider/crab tranformed back into it's main body. 'Ask them what is going on?' "Holy! Oh kid you should see this! Mmm soo much meat for us!"

[Image: arkunefull.jpg]
Solari starred at the man who just killed his dinner, his eyes black as night. "We have a full cargo hold, of live navy to play with.", "You can keep the disease ridden pig." Solari smeared the blood drenched knife across his tongue. Solari looked at the man with the intent to kill him.

He wiped the blood from his face and walked across the room to the man on the floor. He kneeled down and took a bite out of the mans shoulder, ripping the flesh from bone. His teeth were razor sharp, like surgical blades.

"We are Solari the damned, the reject of the devil himself, deciple of khaine himself. Why should we not kill you now and add your body to our collection?"
Smeagle became wide-eyed at this. He knew there was something familiar about the man..

"Solari!? My good friend Solari!? It's me! Smeagle! Hahaha! Long time no see!"

Smeagle smiled and laughed at this new piece of information.

"So hows life treating you my good friend?"

Before Solari could answer, the sound of two voices whispering outside of the room emerged. Smeagle quickly stopped talking, and became silent.

"Shh.. I think i heard something."
Solari, now confused, moved his attention away from Smeagle to the new sound. He scanned the room looking to see were it was coming from and stopped at the door way. He raised his knife, and pulled out a short bloodstained axe from the back of his belt.

"Looks like theres more LIVE meat around here"

Solari paused, looking at the door, knife and hatchet ready.
'Let's go see who else is here' "Fine fine but can we pick up some food first I'm hungry!" 'Fine...' I picked up one of the mangled things and start to devour it all without chewing. I was still new to this so...better to just get it over with..."Oooh! that thing looks strong let's merge it!" 'We can try, but it'll probably dissolve like everything else..' "Try anyway!" Picking up the thing, it was too bloody to tell, I devour it too while I glide around the corner into....people? "Acsh! Vho Arg Tey?" The thing was finally absorbed into my body and it grew outwards but like most things it simply dissolved into nothing...'I told you...' "Who was asking?!" 'Say look, they have weapons...'
Smeagle smirked, then charged towards the anomaly. He kicked the creature onto the wall, while Solari had his axe and knife at the being's throat. Smeagle laughed, observed the.. thing.., then laughed again.

"Hehehe.. You're not human.. what the hell are you?"

The creature shrieked, and tried to escape their grasp. But to no avail.

Smeagle kicked the blob that was where the feet were supposed to be.

"Tell us. Who are you and what are you doing here?!"
Pages: 1 2 3