Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Wilde Drachen reserve squadron, ]~WD~[
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**********Incoming transmission**********

Transmission source: Border Station Ulm, Stuttgart System.
Encryption code: AZ21-Z22-OI79-XT30-PK63

Checking transmission validity...
Decrypting transmission...
Establishing communcation link...
Establishing video link...

#Video file on screen#

[Image: voelkel-comms2.png]

Submitter: Major Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.
Recipient: Wilde Drachen Reserve Squadron
Subject: A mere reminder in light of your recent actions

-------------------------------------------------------

Pilots of the reserve squadron "Wild Dragons",

Your recent troubles have been exeptionally rebellious and distasteful. Only today's open disobeyence of orders costed dozens of civilian lives, as an addition to your assault on civilian targets and even our own men in the recent weeks, months. Not to mention the taxpayers' money which you keep wasting, again opposed to my orders. But let's get to the point, shall we?

You are NOT a seperate entity of the Rheinwehr. You do NOT stand above us, nor do you have the authority to ignore what we tell you to do on the field. A mere Flieger from the Rheinwehr primary fleet HAS the authority to tell you what you do. If he tells you to disengage, you do so. If he tells you to retreat because of the infavourable odds, you do so. If he tells you to dive into the sun, YOU FLIPPIN' DO SO. Now, if a Flieger has the authority to tell you what your orders are, you took a really wrong turn by repeatedly ignoring the orders issued by a flag officer.

Ignoring? That's not even all you did.

You chose to take a step further and resort to the path of open insultage. OPEN DISRESPECT of SUPERIOR authority. Call your superiors cowards and children? Definitely not something I would deem a wise move.

Now, let this be the final warning to you.

If you ever refuse to follow orders again, you will be court martialed.

If you ever put the lives of civilians and my men into danger again, or obstruct a Rheinwehr operation, a plea to disassemble your division will be forwarded to the Kanzleramt.

If you ever... EVER disrespect my men again, I will personally shoot you.

Major Voelkel signing off.

Powering down transmitter...
Cutting comm link...
Closing visual data...

------------------End of Transmission-----------------
-------------------------------------------------------
[font=Lucida Console]
***INCOMING RHEINLAND HIGH COMMAND TRANSMISSION***

TO: [color=#33FF33]The Wilde Drachen squadron leader

Meine Damen und Herren,
I thought this matter would solve by the rank structures to keep my desk free for more important matters.
Now I still have to attend to this unpleasent matter for myself.
Therefore I demand your full attention.

In front of me there are several reports about your ]~WD~[ squadron already, not to say that they are not pleasing me well.

Let me quote a few lines out of the radio chatter I have on tape here.

Quote:"You can't give us orders...wie gesagt....we have our own kommandostruktur"

"We are a eigenstaendiges squad"

"We are fighting for Rheinland, just as you do, so do what you always do and run like a little child"

You may have your own chain of command, [color=#FF0000]but this chain ENDS AT MY BLOODY DESK
meine Herren!
I am the one who has to admit the errors YOU make when the Kanzler expects clarification on certain incidents.

You are an independent squad as you stated, so act like one. You are still under the same Military doctrine as the [RM] are, do not forget this! Rheinland Independent Rules and Procedures;, [RM] follow these as well A little reminder.

You fight for Rheinland? Does taunting your own men, especialy the [RM], reflect this fighting fro your Vaterland in any way?
You have been given the Order to cease fire on a FRIENDLY cruiser target a few times, you disobeyed this order multiple times until you destroyed MY BLOODY HARDWARE!
Is that fighting for the Vaterland?
I think it is fighting against it.

Rheinland Military men died due to your incompetence and lack of ablility to follow simple orders of the primary fleet.
Quote:Do not destroy ships that have surrendered.
Does that sound familiar meine Herren? Yes, that is in the Rules and Procedures for the Rheinland Military, the Rules you should be aware of!

This is NOT the behaviour that I expect of of MY men and women in the field.

Meine Damen und Herren, to set this straight once and for all.
You will step back into the line, behave like Rheinland Military soldiers and acknowledge that you have to answer to me for what ever you do in the field.

If I find any further reports of your wing endangering civilian life, Rheinland Military personnel, or opening fire on a friendly target, I will personaly disband your wing.

Did I make myself clear?

If your choose to respond to this message or not, you acknowledged this warning and will stick to my orders.
The next time you screw up on this scale, you will be flying on regular patrols without the privilege of a specific unit, called the Wilde Drachen.

You can consider me enraged.

Signed
Admiral Malexa Malte
Commander of the Rheinland forces

[color=#FF0000]
***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
**********Incoming transmission**********

Transmission source: Stuttgart, Battleship Karlsruhe, Andreas.Reisinger WD Squad Leader
Encryption code: AZ21-Z22-OI79-XT30-PK63

Checking transmission validity...
Decrypting transmission...
Establishing communcation link...
Establishing video link...

Quote:When has Rheinland Military High Command (RMHC),
command over an independent player?

No, I repeat, NO Rheinland ship WITHOUT the tag [RM](means the player is independent) is under my or High Commands direct command, unless they harm server gameplay, Rheinland, Rheinland Military Independent Rules and Procedures, our faction, any other faction or player, the serverrules or the roleplay on this server.
(breaking something of above will have some sort of RP transmission with direct orders as a consequence.
It will be totaly in roleplay.)

If any commander or pilot decides to disobey a direct order from Rheinland Military High Command(RMHC), the accused commander or Pilot will be found guilty of high treason.
High treason will be punished with a firingsquad containing of six soldiers.

If Pilots or Commanders play inside the listed rules and inside of roleplay, RMHC will not and CAN NOT hand any specific orders to them, unless the pilot or commander wishes to follow the [RM] Rank system on his own free will.

I`ve nothing further more to say! We are defending the Civilians at Omega 7 against the Corsairs, they are hostile to Rheinland and must be destroyed. No matter what it costs, and if it were our own life is at stake!

Asking the Daumann about our presence in Omega 7, asking Kruger or IMG about our presence in Omgea 7. You will get the answer, that we follow the doctrine of Rheinland. All these Factions count on our help! If you give us such orders like in this special Case you dont follow your own Doctrine!

So tell me, what do you want to do? Shoot us on sight? I think, you dont, and if you do so, you will keep your eyes better wide wide open at your back in Future. But i think we will get a peacefully Solution, it is cast a bad light on the Rhineland, if we continue so. Thus, youre making the Rheinland Military ridiculous with these Actions and Communications! Think more about your Actions. furthermore, I am sure that we have not communicated that we are an untersquad or reserve squad of you.

Signed
Andreas Reisinger
Wilde Drachen Leader

**********abort transmission**********
[font=Lucida Console]
***INCOMING RHEINLAND HIGH COMMAND TRANSMISSION***

TO: [color=#33FF33]Andreas Reisinger

Soldier, state your full name, rank and service number.
Son, I need to know that when I sign these papers here. Your Military funeral will be denied as well.

Unless you can give me a good reason not to waste six bullets and a white wall, I am about to sign the papers.
I present facts of your insubordination and circumventing Rheinland Military operations of the primary fleet, assault on a friendly target and all you know to do is to threaten me?

Watch my back? Watching the back of my brave men?

Now let me tell you something son! The only ones casting a shadow uppon the Military ranks are you and some of your men.
I sugguest you reconsider your general attitude, stance and your words before adressing me the next time.
If you want to turn on the Kanzler and the military go on mein Herr. I have the papers and the pen ready.

Maybe I should not hesitate and replace you with a decent commander, to get the WD squad into shape and back into the line.
The latest incidents are unacceptable.
The next civilian or even friendly pilot getting harmed by either you or your men will make the decision for me.

Signed
[color=#33FF33]Admiral Malexa Malte
Commander of the Rheinland forces

[color=#FF0000]
***TRANSMISSION ENDS***