Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order ship restrictions in Gamma.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=agency fb]>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<

[color=#FFFFFF][font=agency fb]vessel:
Heraklion
[font=agency fb]location: Omicron Gamma
[font=agency fb]to: Order leadership
[font=agency fb]comm ID:

[Image: adamsign.jpg]

Hola senors!

Due of the latest events the council has made a decision on a matter that has been in consideration for some time now.

From now on all Order capital ships are restricted from Omicron Gamma.

Capital ships entering our system will be requested to leave, if they do not comply their superiors will be contacted.

As a final option we will use lethal force.

For the time being, Order fighters are still allowed to enter our system.... If they are able to behave themselves.

[font=agency fb] [color=#FFFFFF]<<< ENDING TRANSMISSION >>>
Response to channel.
Comm ID: Michael Braun, XO of the Recon Vessel Teralia

This is Michael Braun, Executive Officer of the Teralia. Are we still permitted to travel the short stretch between Omicron Kappa and Theta? I prefer not to enter Omicron 74 if at all possible.

Heraklion
[font=agency fb]to: Michael Braun
[font=agency fb]comm ID:

Hole senor Braun.

You are allowed to travel from the Omicron Kappa Jumphole to the Omicron Theta Jumphole.

However, do so with speed, spending more time in Omicron Gamma then necessary will cost you this privilege... I also strongly recommend you don't leave the Malvada cloud while you make this little passing.

*coughs*

Elder Adam OUT!

[Image: spartan-halo-wars-gdblog.jpg]
>>>INCOMING<<<
ID: Jeremy Hunter

Uh, hi again Adam.

If no one has, I'm sorry about what Strix said, and the threat he gave you that I told you about.

I will make sure an very close eye is kept on him.

Have a nice day.

-Hunter Out.
***Incoming transmission***
Subject: Restrictions

Greetings, I hope that our High Command will also put a restriction about Corsairs capital ships presence in Minor space. Don't understand me wrongly I'm not trying to lead the politics like blow for blow. I know that many captains of our capital ships are insubordinate and doing idiotic things in all Sirius (we trying to take control of them but still...), but the same problem is in Corsairs secondary fleet. I'm really tired of explain them that testing Legate weapons in short range from Minor or playing with guners from Isis with hit me if you can is not wise...
So please take into consideration my suggestion.

Halleck out
***Transmission over***
[Image: spartan-halo-wars-gdblog.jpg]
>>>INCOMING<<<
ID: Jeremy Hunter

Mister Halleck, I agree with you on that.

Except not all captains are insubordinate. the IL are some of the best I've seen.

Had to make that clear, as Tiberius is a friend and not an insubordinate man.

If anyone refuses to obey this law Adam, make sure all the Order knows. I have a nice lecture all nice and prepped Heh.

Hope your day is going well.

-Hunter Out.

Heraklion
[font=agency fb]to: Gurney Halleck
[font=agency fb]comm ID:

' Wrote:Greetings, I hope that our High Command will also put a restriction about Corsairs capital ships presence in Minor space.

Hola Senor Halleck.

I can ensure you that wont be necessary since we don't allow our capital ships to go to minor.

This is also the reason why I personally travelled to Minor to drag one of our cruisers back to Gamma.

Unfortunatly some of the capital ships commanders take the risk of disobeying our orders and go to Toledo.

If you happen to encounter one of our capital ships in Minor, I recommend you to report him to the Corsair Council and we will make sure he gets a proper punishment.

Elder Adam OUT!

***Incoming transmission***
Subject: Restrictions

Mr. Hunter I agree with you. Tiberius from IL is one of the best captain I've ever seen.

Senor Adam. I'm glad that Corsair Council take necessary actions to qualify that kind of behaviours from unresponsibe captains. If I will meet another Corsair capital ship in Minor I will immediately inform the Corsair Council about his presense and actions.

***Transmission over***
[Image: Lee_Small-1-2.png]

Dear Elder Adam

If you wish to take this approach, so be it, I will respect that.

But please; if you find any cases of ships that do repeatedly violate the restrictions, contact the Order High Command with details so we can deal with the incident internally and make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm sure it would be easier for both of use to prevent any unnessercary destruction of any ships.

We will not be changing anything our side until we have had a full discussion.

Thank you and good day

[color=#000000] Fleet Admiral Lee Brandon - Order Primary Fleet

[color=#000000]
-=Transmission End=-

Heraklion
[font=agency fb]to: Lee Brandon
[font=agency fb]comm ID:

Dear senor Brandon

On further negotiations the council has decided to... loosen up the restrictions.

Order capital ships are allowed to pass through Omicron Gamma.

We strongly recommend Order capital ships do not loiter in our space.

However, the capital ships aren't allowed to dock, except when docking rights are granted by an elder.

Also... if Gamma starts to look like a storage for order capital ships again... we will have no other option then to restrict all Order ships from Gamma.

Elder Adam OUT!

Pages: 1 2